Baywatch the Movie: starring the Rock and Zac Efron

some people stand in the darkness, afraid to step into the light some people need to help somebody when the edge of surrender’s in sight

^
I'm sure it'd probably be nice as an actor to be in good movies. I hope the dc movie he'll be in won't be crap.

He's not trying to win any oscars. He got paid a nice sum to be in the movie and that's it. However it does after the fact is whatever

He did get paid a good amount of money but he also took himself of the Fast series as a main star and banked on Hercules being the start of a big franchise

no one is arguing he got paid

I got love for The Rock...
But the real question..
Who's playing Pam Andersons' role..

I got love for The Rock...
But the real question..
Who's playing Pam Andersons' role..
Based on Popularity I'd say ScarJo

But if she feels like shes above this I'd be happy with Brooklyn Decker or Katie Cuoco
who will play the babes?
Plz let them cast Sophia V. or some other spicy bombshell to go alongside all the AWGs

Its another mindless film based on a mindless show.

As long as I sneak in my mini bottles of Cabernet, I'll watch it.

Last edited:
Mindless show? 
mean.gif

Baywatch was the greatest Televisual theatrical drama of all time.

Set against the stunning imagery of the Pacific ocean, juxtaposed with a gritty backdrop of the LA County streets, the show and it's plethora of themes; passion, love and hate, bravery and betrayal, parenthood and teenage angst provided a nuanced reflection of life, as fragile as porcelain, yet sturdy as the beams of the very boardwalks that lined the beaches our heroes patrolled.

Hope they cast Kate Upton & Brooklyn Decker in the remake lol...

kate-upton-bouncing-gif-42.gif

19yDjby.gif

Kaley is cute but I don't see that happening, she has an annoying personality off of Big Bang Theory. Tried to watch one of her interviews, no Bueno.
Scar JO don't see happening either unless this is going to be an action movie[emoji]128516[/emoji]..
But Brooklyn or Kate I could see...
For ***** and giggles Jennifer Lawerence would work for me[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:
Mindless show? :smh:

Baywatch was the greatest Televisual theatrical drama of all time.

Set against the stunning imagery of the Pacific ocean, juxtaposed with a gritty backdrop of the LA County streets, the show and it's plethora of themes; passion, love and hate, bravery and betrayal, parenthood and teenage angst provided a nuanced reflection of life, as fragile as porcelain, yet sturdy as the beams of the very boardwalks that lined the beaches our heroes patrolled.

Hope they cast Kate Upton & Brooklyn Decker in the remake lol...
kate-upton-bouncing-gif-42.gif

19yDjby.gif
I highly approve of these two yambs...

Dwayne Johnson [emoji]10004[/emoji]@TheRock

BIG NEWS: Welcoming my dude @ZacEfron to #BAYWATCH. Our movie will be big, fun and RATED R.. Like me when I drink.

Zac Efron [emoji]10004[/emoji]@ZacEfron

So stoked brother - baby oil for 2 plz

I wonder if this movie will be similar to 21 Jump Street. Reboot of a TV show into a comedy. Either way it should be good...My only request, is to have a cameo of the black dude from Baywatch Nights!

Everywhere you turn, it's The Rock and Kevin Hart. Everyone just go home at this point 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom