Bay Area NT...... vol. Tonight!

a bad one huh?! we'll see.... a couple of mine are comen. but imma be on and trying to add more to the team.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Circolo is dope, but kinda small ..
yea thats why we Have to open up everything. From the feedback we got we might have to turn away people... hopefully it doesnt get to that. I cantwait tho. Imma be upstairs, yall just give me the NT salute and its all good. deno what that is but dammit ill know. lol.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

What kind of music?

Hip Hop, Rap..... R an B at the end.
Plies, Wyane, Drake, Cudi..... Boosie... uhhh some thing you hear on the radio but mostly just things that go.

naw bruh... 21 and up. I wouldnt care for an NTer to make an exception but we have strict security.

what time does guest list close?

got work til 10 tonight
smh.gif

guest list closes at 11. like i told homie earlier. if youre bringen work ill help you out if you help me out lol. if not ill throw you on guestlist and itcloses at 11.

Originally Posted by e22s

circulo is nice...went there for my bday this past feb...
what was the date?.... i threw an event there in february

I had my birthday a little bit over a year ago.

Place is pretty cool.

If it were another night, I'd def be down to go.

If I knew earlier in advance, I would've rolled through. If you have another event/NT mini summit/whatever, I'd be down to go.

imma let all bay area NT know the next one. itll be in July... we possibly will have a Sunday Funday coming up on the 28th.... but July is a for sure.

sounds ill...couple of my folks been up there they said it be smackin' ...so u the host or a promoter?

yea it does and yea I host there once a month. come through tonight.

Back
Top Bottom