---------------Battleground_03 AKA JuKeBox COLLECTION!---------------------------

very nice collection chris

damn, i had no idea you have all these nice jordans. i'm loving the cement III's, the infrared VI's and the XI's

and don't even get me started in the am's ... real quality stuff. and i have to admit i envy you a lot for the michigan spiridon and the stussyhuarache. sooo dope

beside that (like i siad before) it's really good to see on team am fam thread

wish you all the best and again congrats for the collection

hella dope shoes.

i like the way you took the pictures and the whole set up the post.

Tempo 2's & Jordan collection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice collection Battleground03! I'm glad you finally got around to take pics. Quality stuff like always.

Great collection man. Your AM collection is crazy, especially the AM1s. Hit me up if you ever want to get rid of those Urawa AM1s
smile.gif
EDIT: Post count
smile.gif

impeccable taste, incredible heat. Mad mad props, Chris. Really fantastic. And also a great way to display the collection on NT. Props! Perfect!

Chris, amazing collection...I envy your AMs!

Keep up the great attitude and outstanding contributions.
smokin.gif

Dope collection Battleground! some very nice IDs in there, good taste! the Jz are fire!
Thanks for taking the time to share!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just yesterday i was saying how i wanted to see the j's and non am's you had and now this. very nice collection. such good variety and great colorways.i dont think there is a pair in there that i wouldnt want to own/wear. keep it up, great collection

i need those white cement 4s and im done with sneakers ... i swear... 11-11.5 anyone?

Back
Top Bottom