Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by PO2345

360/PS3 will come at a later time, because they didn't get copies of those. I think that was on purpose.
nerd.gif
nope they have them, but EA doesn't want them to review them yet because some sort of patch isn't available.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^at this point, whoever buys the console versions expecting PC visuals deserves to be disappointed when they get home.
word. I'm happy it's a PC game ported to consoles. As it should be.

October 24th already over here. Can't wait 'til tomorrow! Hopping on Battlefield Play4Free for the meantime tonight!
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Witness maybe you should start a new thread for launch considering this thread is broken. Would def make things easier.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Witness maybe you should start a new thread for launch considering this thread is broken. Would def make things easier.
Its not the thread. Its yuku. Disappearing replies & pages happen in a lot of threads. Its been this way for a good 3 weeks. 

Console Squad Management Screen - In Game
squadu.jpg

#!%#%%* WIN!

Finally. No More hoping your in the same squad or team. You can lock/join/leave/create your own squad! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^at this point, whoever buys the console versions expecting PC visuals deserves to be disappointed when they get home.
word. I'm happy it's a PC game ported to consoles. As it should be.

October 24th already over here. Can't wait 'til tomorrow! Hopping on Battlefield Play4Free for the meantime tonight!
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Is it 0300 there yet ? =D

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

someone tell me why i should get this instead of Modern Warfare 3.
Thank you
Might have to let December answer this one
laugh.gif
, but off the top of my head:
- Better graphics
- Better sound
- Real destructible environments - weed those campers out.
smokin.gif

- Vehicles - Land, Air, and Sea (and the corresponding AA-guns/missle launchers/machine guns)
- DEDICATED SERVERS - no host advantage. that says a lot already.
laugh.gif
Especially playing against hosts halfway around the world (like I do
sick.gif
).
- COD Elite-like online service... but FREE.

But they are definitely two very different games other than both being FPS. COD is just Counter-Strike with killstreaks. The pace can be a bit slower than Call of Duty, though, since Battlefield tends to be more objective-oriented. K/D is insignificant (to an extent); W/L and SPM matters more.

I'm not the type to bash COD, but I do want COD to be affected significantly by this and be challenged to produce a better product.

Is it 0300 there yet ? =D

Btw, Slade it's almost 1pm (GMT +8 ) over here. 12-hour time difference from EST. We're 6 hours ahead of CET, though. so 0300 CET (GMT +1)should've been at 9am earlier.

EDIT: Didn't see the video posted earlier. Yuku...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

someone tell me why i should get this instead of Modern Warefar 3.
Thank you
if you enjoy getting noob tubed and glitches that never get fixed you should just stick with MW3

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this campaign is SICK!! Love Tarantino movies? yes yes.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]like i said before, 2 or 3 shots (on hard) and you're down. Jets, Tanks, and explosions.[/color]

d[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]on't.[/color]
Spoiler [+]
They Fuc--n Nuked Paris!
laugh.gif

Don't know why I clicked that spoiler ;{.

You should have told us that there was a very straight forward spoiler in the spoiler
laugh.gif

I3allistic and MPLS, thanks ill check out that video, and thanks for the quick rundown. I might end up buying both but i feel it would be a waste if i play one over the other, plus playing NBA 2k12/madden and Forza whenever i get that

Back
Top Bottom