Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

damn. i thought I had no life
laugh.gif

^ and counting. slade's still online. I think I actually saw him online before I went to bed... and still online after I woke up.
laugh.gif

14ieulx.png

lol dude OD'ing...the game is addicting but come on man....stretch them legs please...this is the side of gaming that is pathetic and sad in my eyes..

Since the topic is on Slade ... I might as well ask this... 

Bruh, you be hacking right & using Aim Bots? Now that score u posted looks legit... But you have said you do be hacking & know how to get around hacking filters or change serial numbers....

Also, im asking this cause ive seen the name WadeTwilson & JonBrasko in forums where the topic at hand is BF & hacking.  And i remember u posted a Bc2 pic a while back where u had a crazy score & no1 was even close to u in points ... Well anyways, i seen a almost IDENTICAL score posted by someone in a BC2 thread that was about hacking... 

Im saying its possible for u to have crazy games since PC server can set tickets at crazy high numbers and plus the more bodies there are to kill people on PC..

But man, idk if i believe some of the games, scores & stats u be posting/have are legit... 

And son, 24hours though? I thought i had a lot but damn.... 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Since the topic is on Slade ... I might as well ask this... 

Bruh, you be hacking right & using Aim Bots? Now that score u posted looks legit... But you have said you do be hacking & know how to get around hacking filters or change serial numbers....

Also, im asking this cause ive seen the name WadeTwilson & JonBrasko in forums where the topic at hand is BF & hacking.  And i remember u posted a Bc2 pic a while back where u had a crazy score & no1 was even close to u in points ... Well anyways, i seen a almost IDENTICAL score posted by someone in a BC2 thread that was about hacking... 

Im saying its possible for u to have crazy games since PC server can set tickets at crazy high numbers and plus the more bodies there are to kill people on PC..

But man, idk if i believe some of the games, scores & stats u be posting/have are legit... 

And son, 24hours though? I thought i had a lot but damn.... 
theres no AIM bots , an check youtube for hacks there is none, only hack available is radar hack where you see where everyone is it draws a box around them , and those guys have scores of 100-2  everyround

Fair enough. I mean i wasnt firing shots . I was just going off what ive read from your posts & other forums. So it makes me skeptical. 
But i dont doubt your cold but ... Im thinking if its with some assistance at times 
laugh.gif

I can %!$% with that M16A3 though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The reason i wasnt feeling it first was cause i cant use an acog with it man... It enhances the recoil to much for me personally.. I mean at long range its clutch but i find myself in Med Range to Close range gunfights soyeah... Im digging it though. Im trying to stray away from the engineer kit. Thing that sucks for me though being a heavy Engineer is the lack of a RPG or GL... Those things are clutch.. And not having that is weird to me ...

NEED HELP!!! PS3
1. Every time I try to play this I get a message saying MATCHMAKING FAILED: Could not find a server to join. Anyone else get that!?

2. Any of you constantly getting connection error 80130504?

Originally Posted by Vendetta

23 hours over 4 days isn't that difficult to do. Not sure what everyone is surprised about lol

They think its from the 29th hahahaha, and I go to school , football practice at 6am and play FIFA 2012 

Originally Posted by sole vintage

the description for the laser attachment is
laugh.gif
 " it dazzles opponents" 

It really does though...to me at least, it trips me out like the hell is this bright red thing on my screen! 
laugh.gif
. AND, i really hate these people who just camp and don't help the freakin' damn team! Like bro, you're in front of the M-COM, arm/diffuse the damn thing! 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by sole vintage

the description for the laser attachment is
laugh.gif
 " it dazzles opponents" 

It really does though...to me at least, it trips me out like the hell is this bright red thing on my screen! 
laugh.gif
. AND, i really hate these people who just camp and don't help the freakin' damn team! Like bro, you're in front of the M-COM, arm/diffuse the damn thing! 
30t6p3b.gif
this
laugh.gif
and other TDM freaks who just go for the K/D in OBJECTIVE matches.
30t6p3b.gif
This happens more often on PS3 than on PC, though. So you can see that my W/L on PS3 is $#@%ed.
mad.gif

24 hours in 4 days is still a lot for one map.
laugh.gif
I've only played over 4-5 hours at a time during Sundays.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Still waiting to be accepted to the NT PC platoon
frown.gif

PM Swendro or something.
laugh.gif

Got to join a 64-man Asian server for Operation Metro. Only 45 players in the room, but lag was horrible...  next to unplayable. 
sick.gif
Hopefully this would be fixed in the final build.

297609_10150321051283736_593738735_8121705_785361627_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom