Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Man i just rewathced this in 720p .. Wow that Engine is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
.. Might even look better than Mw2s engine. but ill wait til i actually play the game...

I hope they use the same engine for the MP.

Can't wait till the beta
pimp.gif
Buying that POS Medal of Honor paid off I guess.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Man i just rewathced this in 720p .. Wow that Engine is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
.. Might even look better than Mw2s engine. but ill wait til i actually play the game...

I hope they use the same engine for the MP.

mw2?  mw2's game engine is not highly regarded at all in regards to graphics
laugh.gif

moz-screenshot.png

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Game is sick ...too bad im not a PC gamer 
ohwell.gif

its coming to consoles

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Battlefield 1942 + 1943 > *

I used to just fly planes and drive cars all day and make the enemy chase me, I didn't even care about killing people.

pimp.gif

I hated people like you
30t6p3b.gif
The enemy would be taking over the airstrip and ya'll would just be flying around doing tricks and #%%%. I purposely didn't use the aa gun to help ya'll
30t6p3b.gif

ugh why cant they make cod look like this..

Because consoles hold back the graphics whereas with the PC you have a lot more freedom. This game doesn't even support dx9.

laugh.gif

I take back some of what I said, I actually did kill people while in a plane or car, I just could have killed a lot more if I was on foot and my main goal was to kill people and not fool around.

And I didn't care that people like you that purposely didn't hop on AA guns or whatever to get the planes on my tail.  I flew with a joystick and I was pretty nice at flying.  I used to fly through small gaps and canyons, under bridges, did ground fly-bys and clipped enemies that were on foot, I did all kinds of wild %$%% to get rid of my tail.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Can't wait till the beta
pimp.gif

I bought MoH too, but I haven't play it 2 weeks after it came out.  The game came with a beta code right?  Was it for BF3 or BFBC3?

MW2 Engine? That @#$$ was doodoo.. Battlefield 3 will be copped along with the new COD

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Game is sick ...too bad im not a PC gamer 
ohwell.gif

its coming to consoles
ya i know, but too bad its gonna be the scale down version ...but i might just cop the console version

Battlefield 2 was all about choosing Spec Ops, switching to C4, then plastering it all over Humvees and ramming into people/tanks. 
pimp.gif

This game looks ridiculously real however.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Can't wait till the beta
pimp.gif

I bought MoH too, but I haven't play it 2 weeks after it came out.  The game came with a beta code right?  Was it for BF3 or BFBC3?
It's for BF3. The only info available right now is at http://www.ea.com/1/beta

Updated the first page... Ill try to keep the 1st page up to date as possible.

Anyways, i looked over some of the trailers and stuff again. I cant wait for this.

I love black ops but man, im ready for something new.

can't wait for multiplayer details to start coming out for this.

i converted from COD to battlefield with BC2. late to the party, i know, but i'm glad i made the switch. battlefield is amazing.

I don't even see why people have the audacity to mention COD when talking about a game like Battlefield.

MW2? You're kidding me
30t6p3b.gif
BC1 > MW2

I have and enjoy black ops but honestly every game since Modern Warfare has just been a slightly polished version of it's predecessor.

Hopefully BF3 will knock COD off the "throne" and make Activision actually put out a good game instead of the same old crap with new perks and maps

Faultline ep.3 just released earlier... So hyped for this game!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Really hope it doesn't tank...

Edit: somebody please post the video... Posting from an iPhone.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom