Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earl Sweatshirt

• The Game

• Don't Know

• Total voters
if you ever compare an OF member to a GOD.....

1594434_o.gif

Earl will never be better than nas but he is very good. He hasnt put out **** besides like 5 verses since getting back, idk what he was thinking not taking advantage of that buzz.

I put ab-soul on the same level of greatness as kendrick.

And what is this 2006 mentioning the game?

Uh he's been working with Pharrell . . .

Uhh just like dres been working on detox and jay electronica put out a tracklist so his album must be coming soon? Ill believe hes putting out an album when i have a date. He still only has a few features and no solo songs in the MONTHS hes been home, enough said.

Blu hasn't done anything good since below the heavens.

I disagree.
Give me flowers while I can still smell them was dope, Johnson&Johnson was pretty dope, the album he produced for sene was dope (a day late and a dollar short),
NoYork had a couple bangers, plus all the features he's done - dela, the roots, fashawn, co$$, blame one, tanya morgan, etc. etc.

dude raps circles around these cats, easy.

I disagree.
Give me flowers while I can still smell them was dope, Johnson&Johnson was pretty dope, the album he produced for sene was dope (a day late and a dollar short),
NoYork had a couple bangers, plus all the features he's done - dela, the roots, fashawn, co$$, blame one, tanya morgan, etc. etc.
dude raps circles around these cats, easy.

Name a record that can back up your opinion of Blu rapping circles around kendrick easy

the Earl ***** can rhyme but they cant make serious songs

I don't even have an opinion on Kendrick Lamar...he's just too generic to me.

Last edited:
I just did fam. What has KL done besides section 80?
besides, nothing dude has done touches below the heavens

What has he done besides Section.80? You cant be serious, Kendrick Lamar Ep and OD were dope and his early work on Training Day. Blu is cool but I wouldn't consider below the heavens rapping circles around K. Dot or something superior.

Blu doesn't necessarily rap circles around Kendrick, but musically Below The Heavens was a CLASSIC. Everything Kendrick has put out has been really good but BTH... That was as good as anything that's come out in 15 years.

maaaaaaan I think 'classic' should be treated like a cuss word on NT.... like, bleeped out.

Back
Top Bottom