Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kanye West

• Other

• Don't Know

• Total voters
lyrical content on enemy of the state >> ye's rap skills during his entire career

kind of off topic but didnt consequence claim he ghost wrote for ye?

lyrical content on enemy of the state >> ye's rap skills during his entire career
Eh that's one of Lupe's weaker projects. Whole tape with that dumb accent diluted the lyrical content. Lupe's not just lyrical content.
kind of off topic but didnt consequence claim he ghost wrote for ye?
He did, so did Rhymefest, and probably anybody with a lyrical bone in their body that has worked for GOOD music (Really Doe, Big Sean, etc.)

Eh that's one of Lupe's weaker projects. Whole tape with that dumb accent diluted the lyrical content. Lupe's not just lyrical content.
He did, so did Rhymefest, and probably anybody with a lyrical bone in their body that has worked for GOOD music (Really Doe, Big Sean, etc.)

What!? I didnt know that. I knew he probably had help with his lyrics but yall sayin they straight up ghost written for Ye, thats surprising to me

What!? I didnt know that. I knew he probably had help with his lyrics but yall sayin they straight up ghost written for Ye, thats surprising to me
When Cons and Rhymefest straight up say they did and specifically Rhymefest has no ill will or any type of beef with Ye I gotta believe it off the strength of their work and then actually listening to some of Ye's verses.

Back
Top Bottom