Batman Beatdown Vol. Vegas Style

surprised no one mentioned the cakes creeping in towards the end of the video in that teal/blue dress.

good lawd look @ that booty

surprised no one mentioned the cakes creeping in towards the end of the video in that teal/blue dress.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 WOW.. i didnt think that @++# was gonna happen.. that dude went ape**** on him lol

Originally Posted by dgk3188

she had a stomach tho. i swear them sundresses make all females look like they got $%%, i be like
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

she had a stomach tho. i swear them sundresses make all females look like they got $%%, i be like
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

wonder what caused the situation
Dude seemed drunk when he picked up that construction phylon. Plus hist normal standing position was wobbly.

Any person young enough and wanting to fight would have drop kicked the guy as soon as he dropped that construction phylon. Batman was old and not really willing to fight.  What a shame.

I guarantee they are egged on by drunks twice every hour EVERY day.

Then again, I think I heard" suck my bleep bleep bleep" from batman. If you arent about that life, don't throw gasoline on the fire. Be about that life all the way or NOT. You cant have it both ways

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

wonder what caused the situation
Dude seemed drunk when he picked up that construction phylon. Plus hist normal standing position was wobbly.

Any person young enough and wanting to fight would have drop kicked the guy as soon as he dropped that construction phylon. Batman was old and not really willing to fight.  What a shame.

I guarantee they are egged on by drunks twice every hour EVERY day.

Then again, I think I heard" suck my bleep bleep bleep" from batman. If you arent about that life, don't throw gasoline on the fire. Be about that life all the way or NOT. You cant have it both ways

It looks like the batman from this documentary.He's crazy and thinks he was in the mafia and killed people so now he puts on the suit trying to get away from that life or something,he get's pissed off and assaults tourists who don't tip him for pictures

It looks like the batman from this documentary.He's crazy and thinks he was in the mafia and killed people so now he puts on the suit trying to get away from that life or something,he get's pissed off and assaults tourists who don't tip him for pictures

Dude had boxing skills.. with those combos.. and some grappling skills.... while fake batman was a straight clown. Easy victory.

Dude had boxing skills.. with those combos.. and some grappling skills.... while fake batman was a straight clown. Easy victory.

Back
Top Bottom