bathroom tub clogged, HELP

shower drain got randomly clogged, not sure where the snake is and i don't want to have to wash up in the sink, are there any home alternatives?

wire hanger not working out? if you have any self adhesive velcro tape, affix to the end of the wire hanger and voila

wire hanger not working out? if you have any self adhesive velcro tape, affix to the end of the wire hanger and voila

IF I can find a wire hanger I'ma try this, also nice stache.

Better get that liquid Drano pleighboi

if i can't find the wire hanger i'ma have to get it after i come home from school, this ish skressful :smh: ain't tryna go to school smellin scust

Try baking soda and vinegar, in that order. If it doesn't unclog it at least it'll be clean and get any odor out. >D

looks like i'ma have to just take a sink shower :smh: vi hate doing that dirty ish

Last edited:
IF I can find a wire hanger I'ma try this, also nice stache.
if i can't find the wire hanger i'ma have to get it after i come home from school, this ish skressful :smh: ain't tryna go to school smellin scust
thanks indeed.
if you cant find a wire hanger, why now just plunger the drain... (unscrew and focus on the "push down" rather than "pull up"
also run solid hot water for a bit... if there is cold water backed up, bucket it out to the toilet and refill with only hot water and plunge

Hmm the kitchen sink is clogged I gota try that baking sodaand vinegar method

thanks indeed.
if you cant find a wire hanger, why now just plunger the drain... (unscrew and focus on the "push down" rather than "pull up"
also run solid hot water for a bit... if there is cold water backed up, bucket it out to the toilet and refill with only hot water and plunge

we don't even have a plunger, i just checked :frown:

about to try baking soda and vinegar

Last edited:
shower drain got randomly clogged, not sure where the snake is and i don't want to have to wash up in the sink, are there any home alternatives?
Simple:

1. Kill a small time drug dealer in your area.

2. Stash his corpse in your tub.

3. Get various chemicals to make or just acquire some hydrofluoric acid

4. Dump that chemical cocktail on the corpse in the tub.

02.1-tub-fall.gif

View media item 646172

Bathroom tub drain unclogged :smokin

View media item 646173

plumbing troubles are the worst, had to get the backyard dug up and have all new pipes for the kitchen and bathroom this year

if in the morning some of the water is gone down (there might still be some in the pipes, but not in the sink) 

try some drano kitchen crystals.   you might have to put some in every 20 minutes before it eats up the clog

it makes some crazy smoke and you'll have to shut the door and open a window while it's working

because the smell is very strong

it says it's for kitchens, grease based clogs but it worked on my sink in the bathroom

Last edited:
Be prepared to clean your tub when the Draino does its job. It's going to spit up a lot of gunk.

If anyone cared, I had gotten the tub unclogged and I have a snake I can use now. :nthat: Thx for the tips, some of these gonna come in handy in the future.

If anyone cared, I had gotten the tub unclogged and I have a snake I can use now. :nthat: Thx for the tips, some of these gonna come in handy in the future.

Ive have this thread on my mind all day and have been waiting for an update, thanks ok!

Back
Top Bottom