ref and coach?!bigtime!kainggit....have fun fellas.take lots of pics

Originally Posted by taken24

1. taken
2. norman
3. manilaboyxix (13 or 59)
4. miko
5. randel
6. redmjay
7. psx0529 (baka no. 2 dadalhin ko jersey, hehe.
8. wytboy55
9. kaede23
10. lbj19 (#10)
11. superswag d (#3)
12. datswataymtokinabawt (14)
13. Air Gnot 2324
14. Air Gnot brother (1)
15. size twelve (12)
16. urnbandabista #4
17.EugeneCruise (9)

if you werent able to make it sa cutoff pls sign below.. pm me your numbers or wait for an announcement before the oct 17.. somebody may still back out.. thanks..

i dont ask for any fees for the court we play in.. but if you guys want we could hire and pay a ref to call the shots.. we could also get someone to coach for us.. i have somebody in mind but i havent asked her yet because we have to agree on these things as a team.. i just thought that it would be easier to form a line up if we have somebody to conduct the try outs or at least watch/comment on our games.. syempre we need to give him/her some sort of compensation for the trouble..
smile.gif

wait list
1. richong #15

MaLAS again... JusT sAw ThE neW LisT.

^ Cge lang dude. Put your name there because tentative ako for that weekend actually...

^ O bakit dude do you have other engagements that weekend? wala pa nga sa list yung isang halimaw eh (jeremydelacruz) mawawala pa yung isa pang halimaw.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

^ Uwi pala kasi parents ko this week, so baka magout-of-town pa kami...pero di pa sure =P

Originally Posted by psx0529

^ Uwi pala kasi parents ko this week, so baka magout-of-town pa kami...pero di pa sure =P
Thanks Bro. If ever I get the chance to play, di ko kayo ipahihiya. =D

i dont ask for any fees for the court we play in.. but if you guys want we could hire and pay a ref to call the shots.. we could also get someone to coach for us.. i have somebody in mind but i havent asked her yet because we have to agree on these things as a team.. i just thought that it would be easier to form a line up if we have somebody to conduct the try outs or at least watch/comment on our games.. syempre we need to give him/her some sort of compensation for the trouble..
smile.gif

bro, great idea to, para organize ang team formation as well as the scrimmage and practices. you know where to contact me if you need help withanything...
wink.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

smile.gif
bro, great idea to, para organize ang team formation as well as the scrimmage and practices. you know where to contact me if you need help with anything...
wink.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

O nga good idea yun dude. Hopefully I can go talaga. My parents are arriving tonight
happy.gif

Here you go bro:

1. taken
2. norman
4. miko
5. randel
6. redmjay
8. wytboy55
9. kaede23
10. lbj19 (#10)
11. superswag d (#3)
13. Air Gnot 2324
14. Air Gnot brother (1)
15. size twelve (12)
16. urnbandabista #4
17.EugeneCruise (9)

if you werent able to make it sa cutoff pls sign below.. pm me your numbers or wait for an announcement before the oct 17.. somebody may still back out..thanks..

i dont ask for any fees for the court we play in.. but if you guys want we could hire and pay a ref to call the shots.. we could also get someone to coach forus.. i have somebody in mind but i havent asked her yet because we have to agree on these things as a team.. i just thought that it would be easier to form aline up if we have somebody to conduct the try outs or at least watch/comment on our games.. syempre we need to give him/her some sort of compensation for thetrouble..
smile.gif

wait list
1. richong #15
2. jeremydelacruz

Haay hindi na tuloy yung lakad ko sa oct 17. Sayang sana nagsign nlng ako. Pwede ba pumunta kahit maki-shooting lang hehe

Here you go bro:

1. taken
2. norman
4. miko
5. randel
6. redmjay
8. wytboy55
9. kaede23
10. lbj19 (#10)
11. superswag d (#3)
13. Air Gnot 2324
14. Air Gnot brother (1)
15. size twelve (12)
16. urnbandabista #4
17.EugeneCruise (9)

if you werent able to make it sa cutoff pls sign below.. pm me your numbers or wait for an announcement before the oct 17.. somebody may still back out..thanks..

i dont ask for any fees for the court we play in.. but if you guys want we could hire and pay a ref to call the shots.. we could also get someone to coach forus.. i have somebody in mind but i havent asked her yet because we have to agree on these things as a team.. i just thought that it would be easier to form aline up if we have somebody to conduct the try outs or at least watch/comment on our games.. syempre we need to give him/her some sort of compensation for thetrouble..

wait list
1. richong #15
2. jeremydelacruz
3. Trig20

wait list
1. richong #15
2. jeremydelacruz
3. Trig20

Keeping our fingers crossed... Baka pwede i-close sa 20 yng pool ntn. =D

one more week left and it's game time!

yo peepz, may i bring someone not from NT? my girl wants to watch. lemme know asap. thanx.

my knee! lagi na lang! got injured again yesterday after jumpshot...
frown.gif
sana magaling na pagdating ng saturday. i really need your prayers! it's more painful than the last time...
frown.gif
frown.gif
will go to the doc later....

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

frown.gif
sana magaling na pagdating ng saturday. i really need your prayers! it's more painful than the last time...
frown.gif
frown.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]
have it checked, man.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

--------> Try using vigel bro. When i underwent rehab therapy, the doctor asked me to use that stuff. Gel na pinapahid lng. nanunuot. =D

Back
Top Bottom