Basketball tayo!

ganun daw talaga pag magaling magbasketball eh! hehe!
roll.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by normanesque

^hahaha...

Dapat you should join the game na bro! hahaha!

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

^^ meron yan! it must be a solid 1st 5 for the NT crew. now that nomanesque is recovering from his injury, di na dapat manalo yung gurporav4 haha! they arevery young pala. 18-21 years old lang cla. kalakasan talaga for the ages. kaya challenge talaga for us haha!
smokin.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Hey guys! I haven't played with the NT peepz for so long (I played with gameover, airpopoy and the others before, but I'm looking to play again...kahitnagthethesis. LOL).

Anyway, when and where's are your games at? What are the details? =)
I'd love to join you guys, if that's ok with y'all =)

everyone can play!!! wait lang natin confirmation for feb.21's sked...medyo busy lang ang ating host...aside from the lady eagles basketball team,inaasikaso din nya lady maroons fencing team e.....WOW!!! iba talaga tsikboi!

Originally Posted by normanesque

everyone can play!!! wait lang natin confirmation for feb.21's sked...medyo busy lang ang ating host...aside from the lady eagles basketball team, inaasikaso din nya lady maroons fencing team e.....WOW!!! iba talaga tsikboi!
roll.gif
roll.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

btw...last week got to play with mong alcaraz... he's from our subdivison.... he's really good.... very quick and jumps very high...

he rocks different kicks every time... one time he rocked his CDP Jordan XII... mejo nanghihinayang lng ako kasi ang panget ng court nmin eh
last time I got to play with him he rocked his Jordan III's not sure on what edition... carolina blue and yellow... Melo PE ba un o DTRT?

So I'm assuming there's no play date for this weekend?
smile.gif

All cool though, I can wait till next week
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

btw...last week got to play with mong alcaraz... he's from our subdivison.... he's really good.... very quick and jumps very high...

he rocks different kicks every time... one time he rocked his CDP Jordan XII... mejo nanghihinayang lng ako kasi ang panget ng court nmin eh
last time I got to play with him he rocked his Jordan III's not sure on what edition... carolina blue and yellow... Melo PE ba un o DTR
have we met this mong alcaraz ?
ohwell.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

guys sorry for making you wait.. unfortunately wala pa ring open na sched for us.. yung mga open na scheds kasi is on a weekday.. anyways.. ill try to book thefirst sat of march.. ill keep you posted kung makuha ko yung sched thanks..

Originally Posted by taken24

guys sorry for making you wait.. unfortunately wala pa ring open na sched for us.. yung mga open na scheds kasi is on a weekday.. anyways.. ill try to book the first sat of march.. ill keep you posted kung makuha ko yung sched thanks..

no problem bro...
smile.gif
smile.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Back
Top Bottom