Basketball tayo!

Jau, ain't playing dude? You live in Royale right?
smile.gif

^ yup royale
smile.gif
 sunday night is a no go for me. i go back to my dorm sunday night because i have a class every monday morning. sucks right SMH
if only the sked can be sat night
laugh.gif

@chichoi: yup friendship stickers are still accepted. just make sure you have the latest one
smile.gif

superswag wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ballers, i went to seton earlier and was able to reserve the court onfeb 21, 2010, sunday, 8-10pm. they took note of it so its 80% sure.there's a 20% prossibility it wont push through if for some"unforeseen"reasons the gym will be used by the school for their ownactivities. case in point, were supposed to play tomorrow night but theschool will use the gym from today til monday so they are givenpriority an our scheduled games are scrapped off. so what im basicallysaying is, more likely than not, the games on feb 21 will push throughunless the school will use the gym for their own activities.

i will confirm 2 days before feb21 to seton if the court will beavailable. pencil mark feb21 on your calendar people! also, please listdown those player that can play on the mentioned date. if there wont beenough NTers available i'll just invite my batchmates so that we couldstill proceed with the basketball games....

1. D
2. glitch008 - Con
3. redmjay
4. jombee
5. rich
6. alfred
7. jay-r
8.arby
9. busdriver - caloi
10. psx0529 (sige game ako sa Seton, hehe. Need to renew my BF and Alabang Hills stickers!!!)

i think the latest friendship sticker issued was last 2007. if you guys have those you can pass by the friendship route and avoid the traffic in the main road (alabang zapote road)...

elizabeth seton school is located in vista grande drive, bfrv, las pinas. if youre coming from alabang via alabang zapote road, you'll have to turn left @ cecile's restaurant. notable landmark's on that corner are jollibee on your right, cecile's resto and 7-11 on the side where you need to turn left. if youre coming from coastal road/cavite area youll see everything on the other side and you have to turn right instead.

after making the turn, elizabeth seton school is on the right side of the road and it would be hard to miss... in front of it is a pork chop store named "CHOP SECRET" where we could eat and hangout right after the games!

of course everyone's invited to join whether youre from the north or south! especially NTer's! we dont want to start any bi-coastal beef anyway right? hehehe

the more the manyer!

bakit nawala na yung hype sa basketball ng team NT sa mbt? tahimik yung mga usual na nagpo-post ah...

ang layo D! haha! hope makarating nga ako. ill come from starmall in shaw that day, from another ball tournament capping off ng 7pm. goodluck to me.

good game last saturday night... nice meeting you sir chichoi and your buddy.. sa uulitin.. hehe.. sakit pa din ng hita ko.. natuhod..

hopefully the game at seton would push through..

Originally Posted by urbandubista

bakit nawala na yung hype sa basketball ng team NT sa mbt? tahimik yung mga usual na nagpo-post ah...

ang layo D! haha! hope makarating nga ako. ill come from starmall in shaw that day, from another ball tournament capping off ng 7pm. goodluck to me.

\nawala na hype... 0-2 eh. Hehehe. We have to make bawi pa pare.Jombee, Chichoi and friend plus Np G4's Eric: Nice playing with you. Our team had instant chemistry, good running game, nice ball movement leading to 3s. =D Till next time.

sinong pwede maglaro sa friday sa acropolis? i need atleast 6.

@rich ayuz. dagdag talents yan man. next time sparring tayong lahat. team nila against team natin. or basta. haha.

Hey guys, oo nice game nung saturday kita kits ulit tayo soon, sana this sat dun sa seton

@ken: tagal na ntin di nakakapag laro pati si marky, sana makapag laro ulit tayo! tirahan mo ng Three!

Originally Posted by urbandubista

yo jay malapit lang to walking distance lang hehehe! leme know if youll need directions on that day i'll PM you my number.

next next week pa yun games ha (feb 21). you might think its this coming sunday already. feb 21 pa!

thanks!

congrats team bugsy's on our first win!
here's our team picture sa bulletin board haha:

4a5266b4cc46f1ca8b0b0cd9ed140b97d3de35a1.JPG

kulet jonT! kita pa stapler! hahaha!!

si sir allan parang pag grad pic lang!! :tongue: isang kasa naman dyan! hehehe.

gujab guys last night. we can win more games if complete lagi ang team.. and lalo na if complete pag practice!!
happy.gif

@jon buti naisip mo yang idea na yan. yun lang may stapler nga lang haha.

here's something to watch for. all for fun lang. minsan lang ma-complete ang team eh, sumobra pa. i've posted only the link 'cause may foul words eh, lam mo na, typical kwentuhang lalake. baka kasi against the rules though video naman siya. if mod finds it beyond the rules set okay lang i-delete.

quality becomes odd pala pag uploaded na sa youtube, or i dont know. malinaw naman s'ya 'pag play ko sa laptop.

"un oh! wala palang charge! di ko na charge!walang hiya! walang charge eh! walaaang charge!!
eek.gif
"

bwahahahaha! kulet pre!
roll.gif

finally, our first win... hahaha. partida pa, 6 lang kalaban pero hirap na hirap pa manalo.

i was looking forward to a night of bbqs and iced tea that night... i don't know why wala tayong bogchi. hahaha. nasobrahan yata ng luto yung pancit.

who's gonna play on friday?

saturday din... @chichoi... laro tayo? asar talo kalaban sa atin, too physical for a pick up game. hehehe.

Originally Posted by richong

i was looking forward to a night of bbqs and iced tea that night...

panget kasi ng araw..monday...and last game pa tyo.our game ended around 11..so its kinda late na i think for the others..if our game will be scheduled during weekends, i think its good idea to drop by yoohoo...
smile.gif

1!2!3! BARBEQUE!
roll.gif

why sa yoohoo? bugsy's dapat! sa citygolf na lang tayo para maraming chickas na passerby at nag-sh-shake what yer momma gave ya!

Back
Top Bottom