Basically We're The Best Production Duo Out There...

We're trying to find some nice MC's to do some tracks with, you can check out our facebook fan page to listen to some tracks, there's alot on there, I suggest you listen from the bottom of the playlist up..Anyone interested in working with us, send an email to [email protected]

And trust me, are music is amazing, we arent your typical up and coming producers that are still learning to make good beats, are stuff is pro game

Link to our page - http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Stereo-Symphony/261075364148?ref=ts          make sure you copy and paste the link, cause clicking it just takes you to facebook

roll.gif
i might give your stuff a listen later.

The music speaks for itself, plus I produced a track or 2 for the NT mixtape way back when, back when I was producing like everything for Wize, who idk if he i sstill heavy on here, but was

Im just saying, it might not be the best to everyone, but I dare one person to listen to a few tracks, and say we're not ill with it

I'm clicking the songs on the side, under "Music player" and they aint playing. If you worked with Wize I guess your beats are pretty good tho. Ya OP is coming off like you new around here and that you on some super producer steez
laugh.gif

After listening to the 4 joints on the main page they dope. Like Hold You and Once You've Fallen(always liked the sample) the most. Maybe some rappers that are on NT will hit you up

Wes Duce
nerd.gif

some advice, don't give people a reason to dislike you before they even have a chance to listen to your music. even if it is dope it's gonna fall on jaded ears.
laugh.gif

a little humbleness goes a long way..

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

some advice, don't give people a reason to dislike you before they even have a chance to listen to your music. even if it is dope it's gonna fall on jaded ears.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'm clicking the songs on the side, under "Music player" and they aint playing. If you worked with Wize I guess your beats are pretty good tho. Ya OP is coming off like you new around here and that you on some super producer steez
laugh.gif

After listening to the 4 joints on the main page they dope. Like Hold You and Once You've Fallen(always liked the sample) the most. Maybe some rappers that are on NT will hit you up

Wes Duce
nerd.gif
Yeah, me and Wize go way back. been working with him since 06, and Im not new to here, just never post anything. And I appreciate you listening, thanks

laugh.gif

I know that, thats very true, however nobody would pay attention if I made the topic "Im an alright producer, listen to my music" ..Arrogance, even if its just for the sake of it, gets peoples attention

some of your tracks are cool. if im being 100 with you, you guys are pretty run of the mill. nothing too special that separates what youre doing from any other sampling producer.

Originally Posted by PlanetEarth12

laugh.gif

I know that, thats very true, however nobody would pay attention if I made the topic "Im an alright producer, listen to my music" ..Arrogance, even if its just for the sake of it, gets peoples attention
NT is home of the critic, trust your music will be heard.

I just think you should move away from the sped up vocals thing.

It's fine every now and then, but it seems like the majority of your beats follow this formula.

That sound is dying to me.

Best production duo?????????? Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Get The !*+% outta here with that.. You can't just claim to be the best production duo.. I almost don't even want to give you a listen because of that foolishness

Back
Top Bottom