Barcardi 151

151 was
pimp.gif
when i 1st started drinkin

I took like 7 shots of 151 and had a %#%@ load of beers that night. Let's just say it was a horrible night and morning.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Me, my roommate, and friend shared a bottle. It burns going down and it feels like you are breathing in rubbing alcohol. Once it hit, icould barely walk straight, or at least my knees felt like they were going buckle. The last thing i remembered from that night is telling some chick that was a6 at best that i wanted to %*%% her. The next morning I wake up in the clothes i had on that night and my roommate throwing up in the bathroom. Dude was actinglike he wanted to die, sayin the feeling he had was unbearable. He went back to bed and slept in for the day. Roommate(iphone pic sorry):

5a635d0dd50fded40838e4b6e5f7bc1a3069d0f.jpg

I still felt tipsy and was feeling thirsty. I go grab a bottled water and notice my right hand had several cuts and when i put the bottleto my lips I feel a stinging pain and realize my lip was cut. The whole day I was thinking did I get my @%% whooped and do not remember it. That evening my friend that was drinking with us told me that I felt up the girl from down the hall and told her I loved her. Then I asked him what happened with my lip, he told I kept falling down.

Originally Posted by dline59

freshman year of college i took 3 shots of everclear + some other stuff they had mixed
the next day friends say i was in the corner cryin i wanna go home
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why do people always sneak in what type of phone they have by apologizing for the iphone or bb quality pics? like we care a pic of a dude on a toiletwasn't taken with a dslr...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

^you tried to hard there

dude said 20 shots of 151 though

20 shots

29uwnjm.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

Damn I slept on this thread after I posted on the 1st or 2nd page

!$@%$ comedy

20 shots
roll.gif
stonefacewow.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

why do people always sneak in what type of phone they have by apologizing for the iphone or bb quality pics? like we care a pic of a dude on a toilet wasn't taken with a dslr...
I just wanted to showoff

151 is nothing compared to everclear..
someone told me about it and i didt believe it
so i told one of my homegirl from NY to get me some
cause i live in CALI.

had 3 shots and , it didnt end well

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

^you tried to hard there

dude said 20 shots of 151 though

20 shots

29uwnjm.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

Damn I slept on this thread after I posted on the 1st or 2nd page

!$@%$ comedy

20 shots
roll.gif
stonefacewow.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son should have just chalked it up and said it was a typo rather then trying to keep the lie rolling

about a year or so back a couple of under 21 co-workers of mine wanted me to buy them some vodka and I joked and told them real men drink 151.. so they told meto get a fifth of 151 for them and we met up after work at of the guy's apartment and started doing shots, one dude was out of it after 3.. puking all overthe place. Second guy made it to 6 shots before he started puking all over the place. Wasn't my apartment so I wasn't cleaning that mess up, so I putthem on the couches and gave them buckets and headed out.. The dude who had 6 shots also lived with his girlfriend and she wasn't too happy when she camehome that night....

Half a bottle of 151 off in a jug 1 cup of Malibu rum baby that's whassup then you fill the rest of the jug with pineapple juice and it's crackin'the only defect is waking up like what happened
pimp.gif

I don't usually do this but I'm gonna stand by eight2one. 20 shots of 151 is possible...it was probably over a span of about 4 hours though cause onceabout 20 min goes by you're FEELING those shots. In my prime I took 22 shots and drank 3 beers in exactly two hours (my 21st from midnight-2am at the bar)and was still conscious enough to realize if I slept in my bed I'd puke on it. I slept on the couch
laugh.gif

People who don't drink heavily don't realize the tolerance that can be built up. Crank you're a cool dude but if you're making a post about 151there's 2 real good possibilities. 1) you don't know HOW to drink 2) you aren't in a college town drinking heavily 4-5 nights a week. So your"ducktales" really don't hold much weight

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I don't usually do this but I'm gonna stand by eight2one. 20 shots of 151 is possible...it was probably over a span of about 4 hours though cause once about 20 min goes by you're FEELING those shots. In my prime I took 22 shots and drank 3 beers in exactly two hours (my 21st from midnight-2am at the bar) and was still conscious enough to realize if I slept in my bed I'd puke on it. I slept on the couch
laugh.gif

People who don't drink heavily don't realize the tolerance that can be built up. Crank you're a cool dude but if you're making a post about 151 there's 2 real good possibilities. 1) you don't know HOW to drink 2) you aren't in a college town drinking heavily 4-5 nights a week. So your "ducktales" really don't hold much weight
word. a lot of my friends are borderline alcoholics, so needless to say they can drink
sick.gif

Nothing more than four shots, haven't tried anything more than that and I'm not going to. %@#@ smells like paint-thinner and rubbing alcohol.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I don't usually do this but I'm gonna stand by eight2one. 20 shots of 151 is possible...it was probably over a span of about 4 hours though cause once about 20 min goes by you're FEELING those shots. In my prime I took 22 shots and drank 3 beers in exactly two hours (my 21st from midnight-2am at the bar) and was still conscious enough to realize if I slept in my bed I'd puke on it. I slept on the couch
laugh.gif

People who don't drink heavily don't realize the tolerance that can be built up. Crank you're a cool dude but if you're making a post about 151 there's 2 real good possibilities. 1) you don't know HOW to drink 2) you aren't in a college town drinking heavily 4-5 nights a week. So your "ducktales" really don't hold much weight
I hear you but do people really think I come on here and lie? nah Im not a avid drinker(more of a smoker) but when I do drink its strictly(crappyphone pic)

2mdp1dj.jpg

I dont care if "rappers" always mention it or its overrated, its what I like and works with me 100% of the time
pimp.gif

but yea the kids Bday is tommorow (thats why I copped the bottle) BUT my people wanna put me on 151, so I made this thread
laugh.gif

btw check this shirt I copped while near the liqour store

2ngx8nr.jpg

roll.gif
(Imma rock it too
laugh.gif
)

oh and.....who wants to take 5 seconds out there day and make me a Bday thread on 7/31st???
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom