BAPE x The Beatles T-Shirts

Originally Posted by CWK

Is BAPE still cool? Really?

Bape was never cool or un-cool. It's the bootleggers that tried to kill it off. I still rock tees and hoodies now that the hype has died down. Waynemade that issh a uniform in hoods all around America a couple years back. I rolled with Nigo before, and I'll continue to support the line from here onout. Bape Generals ftw.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

some of the tees are
sick.gif
and some are
pimp.gif

This is just as odd as the Usagi Yojimbo X The Hundreds collab, Fat Albert X Phat Farm and Ecko X Star Wars.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

i want a BAPE shirt just to say I have one. same for Supreme

laugh.gif
so do i. i was gonna buy a Supreme sweater then realized how much that @%!# was.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by CWK

Is BAPE still cool? Really?

Bape was never cool or un-cool. It's the bootleggers that tried to kill it off. I still rock tees and hoodies now that the hype has died down. Wayne made that issh a uniform in hoods all around America a couple years back. I rolled with Nigo before, and I'll continue to support the line from here on out. Bape Generals ftw.
yep, still HUGE in japan. the shibuya bape store was packed last time i went.

*!*+ you kids are so immature with this "bape is still cool, really?" if you can wear whatever you like because YOU like it and make it fresh, whogives a got damn if the world thinks the company is not "in or cool".....I digress

Dig the line a lot. Think it's pretty cool, actually. Couldn't see another brand doing a collab like this. The CDG stuff is wack to me.

Back
Top Bottom