BAPE store opening 4/25/08

i'm really sorry if there already is a post about this, but as most of you know, bape store is opening in melrose this week... i know most ppl startedhating bape all of a sudden, but i still love it. It would be great if ppl have any info on special shirts or special items available for the opening of thebape store. thanks i still love the shirts from bape, and personally really looking forward to their new store in my city ^ ^

haha sorry i'm new to niketalk...so cant really get a grasp on whether or not ur being sarcastic...

whats gonna be in store? aside from the LA tees of course. i need some kicks for the summer. friday is perfect for me; payday, and we FINALLY get our bonusthat day too so i got money to #@%@ with

cant believe you guys are still riding nigo like that. bape wasnt cool even back in 2003, if you could even get it here in this country. you know when kanyestarted "rocking" it, yea it wasnt cool at least a year or two before that. anyone remember when union NY, union LA, and this shop in Nj were theonly places to get legit bapes back then? yea wasnt cool then either. thats one store i will never ever go to. why people pay a lot of $$$ for shoes ripped offother shoe companies design is beyond me.

I just want one of the L.A. tees. Bape still has some nice stuff. I like their subtle gear rather than their flamboyant stuff. Wear what you like who gives akrap if anyone still likes them or not. Just do you.

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

I just want one of the L.A. tees. Bape still has some nice stuff. I like their subtle gear rather than their flamboyant stuff. Wear what you like who gives a krap if anyone still likes them or not. Just do you.

exactly.

haha like i said..."I STILL LIKE BAPE" wearing something that ppl dont like isnt a problem for me..if u thought that, i just like they daymn shirtshahaha i mean yea they are kinda pricy, but do u hate everything thats more expensive then they should be ? honestly everyones got they opinions i'll stickwith mine...bape still makes the dopest tees, cant wait till its opened. totally diff shopping for bape at union or whatever then from a bape store its retailprice haha

i wonder if conceptshop still exists, somewhere on the web.......funny how you think something is pricey and you still are willing to buy it. anyways, ratherthen continue making fun of people about loving bape, heres a link you guys might like. www.conceptshop.com.hk and before someone asks if they are legit theyare LEGIT. in fact they might have been the first website anywhere in the world that sold BAPES, WTAPS,VISVIM, etc...way back when their website was stillhtml........

found some pictures of the opening party on this site
http://www.electricarmy.com

Those LA Roadstas are not looking hot
wink.gif

I drove by tonight to check it out on my way to the Grove and there is already a line outside the door

Back
Top Bottom