banned from jjb =(

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

welp, i'm done, i just got banned. for what? nothing. i got banned for being a nice guy. no offense to dude, but how am i shot down while optimuspipe is still roaming free
roll.gif
. you convict simple bank fraud for life while a rapist roams free? nah i'm just playing optimus, whoever you are, i just
laugh.gif
whenever i see that SN.

btw, i know frank ain't throwing up governments now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

I never even noticed that it said JJB on my yuku page all this time i guess thats why they are letting me stay maybe lol.

yes this thread has been messed up all day for me, this is the first time it hasnt been a white screen all day.

And im still alive on my 2nd name over there, although it just isnt as fun anymore when we all arent over there together.

I think its pretty lame to get banned just for being an NTer.

I submitted my app almost a month ago, before all of this madness (
laugh.gif
). I just never knew I was accepted until I tried to post last night.

I wasn't even posting anything negative. Except to Ho, and that was only because he/she was being negative and talking %+%* about us"NT boys"

Oh well, I'll live.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

yes this thread has been messed up all day for me, this is the first time it hasnt been a white screen all day.

And im still alive on my 2nd name over there, although it just isnt as fun anymore when we all arent over there together.

c0-siGn its wack wihtout eerrybody

Originally Posted by s dubl

I wasn't even posting anything negative. Except to Ho, and that was only because he/she was being negative and talking %+%* about us "NT boys"
eek.gif
now i remember, that's why i was banned yesterday. iwas so civil in all my post until i went into her thread. she bashed NT and how JJB sucks *** nowadays with us there and blah blah about our .gif usage. sowhat did i do, i posted a GT*O iron man .gif and a falcon punch to the ovaries .gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
. atleast i know i wasn't the only one defendingNT's honor.

EDIT: found my last post and a response...
Originally Posted by Aikko

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

EDITED TO REMOVE ANNOYING .GIFS
You're ******* ******ed. YOU don't tell her to gt*o, this is her home. YOU (and the rest of your ****tard friends need to) kick rocks.
i, in my whole life have never been a) called a ****tard and b) told to kick rocks
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

laugh.gif

I guess you didnt' have that certain je ne sais quoi after all.
wink.gif
grin.gif
nice. in reality, it's them that don't have thatcertain je ne sais quoi anymore, well...err...mainly because they banned that gentleman, but that is besides the point. i'm going to go ahead and pull aJRS and publicly condemn the actions of that communist regime over there, yea, i said it, i know you ladies are constantly watching this thread
nerd.gif
tired.gif
. we joke how NT is like north korea, well then JJB is russia. poisoning NTers with plutonium and ****, that ain't cool vladimir putin[i assumethat's the JJB admin over there].

Back
Top Bottom