Banksy is a funny dude
laugh.gif
.....but MBW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FullTech

Originally Posted by rashi

Why cause he's getting paid? These "starving artists" need to give it up.

idk, guess it's along lines of hate or the usual "I believe Cope2 should be bigger than him" (pause)
i think theyre in diff categories, cope 2 is a graffiti legend, dude has done alot in his career,
banksy made a bigger impact i would say, by his street art pieces.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by FullTech

Originally Posted by rashi

Why cause he's getting paid? These "starving artists" need to give it up.

idk, guess it's along lines of hate or the usual "I believe Cope2 should be bigger than him" (pause)
i think theyre in diff categories, cope 2 is a graffiti legend, dude has done alot in his career,
banksy made a bigger impact i would say, by his street art pieces.
in the end, they're both graff writers at the end of the day
but there's a saying that most writers go by, “graffiti is never meant to be in an art gallery nor museums, it belongs on walls

Amazing movie. But I feel like after walking out of the theater and reading through various forums that many people didn't understand the overall message of the film. Either that or my analysis was completely off.

read his book. its very interesting. i do not regard him as a sell out. making a documentary about someone else hardly can qualify as "selling out".

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Amazing movie. But I feel like after walking out of the theater and reading through various forums that many people didn't understand the overall message of the film. Either that or my analysis was completely off.

?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I just watched this on Netflix Instant Stream and it was a blast
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
A scathing critique of Banksy's own fan base and the art culture. The last 20 minutes were hysterical yet insightful. Mister Brainwash
laugh.gif
Just great.

What's it called on NetFlix?

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
A scathing critique of Banksy's own fan base and the art culture. The last 20 minutes were hysterical yet insightful. Mister Brainwash
laugh.gif
Just great.

Not sure is serious.
nerd.gif

I'm not into street art that much, although I know who Banksy is....but this story of Mister Brainwash is 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CruThik3

I think the whole MBW thing is Banksey messing with everyone, hilarious.

Banksy told Thiery to go create some art to get him out of his hair while he went through all the footage and made a watchable film. But I think he also did it, kinda like, "Lets see what happens?" or "Will these phonies buying my work flock to anything?"

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Just great.

eek.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Just great.

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

like netflix changes the names of movies

Damn. That was great. Like a real !%%! version of My Kid Could Paint That. The art world getting what it deserves?

Back
Top Bottom