Baltimore Ravens Defense vs Tennessee Titans post

Those calls were bad, but the Titans lost the game by themselves by turning it over. You just can't waste opportunities to score when you're playingthe Ravens.

Funny how the Titans were stomping on our towel and mocking the fact that we have a towel... and there entire stadium was filled them their own variant versiontoday.

laugh.gif
frauds.

Cam called a heck of a game today with a rookie QB and limited offensive weapons. I mean Le'Ron McClain as your primary rushing attack
grin.gif

McGahee looked bad this year...where's Ray Rice
nerd.gif

Losing CJ obviously hurt but a great coach showed weak decision-making in this game on a few occasions (Jeff Fisher). And of course you can't turn the ballover like the Titans did especially in the red zone and expect to win a ballgame regardless of how good your D is.

I really don't think Pitt or SD can beat Baltimore.
Pittsburgh is going to represent the AFC this year in the Super Bowl. The ridiculous schedule they played is gonna benefit them in the long run.Bet....

I got 1 ?

Who the hell is Jim Leonard
Dude was a pretty good player at Wisconsin. Two words: ball hawk. He did show he could hit a little today which came as a surprise.
I'm also assuming he's been starting in place of the injured Dawan Landry.

keith bullock beating up objects
He's been playing his butt off on like every play for almost a decade...

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Just so you all know... the play clock they show on TV isn't always perfectly in sync with the play clock at the stadium.

I'm pretty positive it's the same exact clock as the one in the stadium.

And for the people saying this game was boring and that these were two bad teams.... y'all are BUGGIN. That was a great game to watch.

The only thing that took away from the game was CBS's presentation. It was frustrating waiting for them to show a replay (Flacco's potential safety,Chris Johnson's injury, Ray Ray's BIG hit). To me it was inexcusable to have to wait for the POSTGAME show to get a good view of the Flacco safety. (Hedid NOT step out by the way for those who missed it).

Good win for the Ravens.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Just so you all know... the play clock they show on TV isn't always perfectly in sync with the play clock at the stadium.

I'm pretty positive it's the same exact clock as the one in the stadium.

And for the people saying this game was boring and that these were two bad teams.... y'all are BUGGIN. That was a great game to watch.

The only thing that took away from the game was CBS's presentation. It was frustrating waiting for them to show a replay (Flacco's potential safety, Chris Johnson's injury, Ray Ray's BIG hit). To me it was inexcusable to have to wait for the POSTGAME show to get a good view of the Flacco safety. (He did NOT step out by the way for those who missed it).

Good win for the Ravens.

Nah, last week they were saying how the play clocks differ sometimes just slightly. But yeah, great game. That game was what football is all about. Those whodidn't enjoy that game are whack.

1. FLACCO DID NOT STEP OUT OF BOUNDS

2. THE REFS DID MESS UP BY NOT CALLING THE DELAY OF GAME

.... TITANS SCREWED THEMSELVES ... THEY COULD HAVE DROPPED AT LEAST 24 ON THE DEFENSE EASY ... BUT THEY DIDN'T AND LOST

NOW JOIN THE COLTS ON THE COUCH
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

1. FLACCO DID NOT STEP OUT OF BOUNDS

2. THE REFS DID MESS UP BY NOT CALLING THE DELAY OF GAME

.... TITANS SCREWED THEMSELVES ... THEY COULD HAVE DROPPED AT LEAST 24 ON THE DEFENSE EASY ... BUT THEY DIDN'T AND LOST

NOW JOIN THE COLTS ON THE COUCH
smh.gif

im pissed off at this loss, all them damn turnovers and we still could've won the damn game
smh.gif

edit- damn i can't type tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

im pissed off at this lost, all them damn turnovers and we still couldn't won the damn game
smh.gif

What?

Baltimore didn't commit any turnovers.

My-T.

Man just getting home from the game. Was 11 rows back on the 30 yard line on the Ravens side. It was a great game but everytime the titans drove to theopposite side of the field from where I was they either fumbled or threw an interception. They should have won that game easily if they had held onto the ball.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Man just getting home from the game. Was 11 rows back on the 30 yard line on the Ravens side. It was a great game but everytime the titans drove to the opposite side of the field from where I was they either fumbled or threw an interception. They should have won that game easily if they had held onto the ball.

Thanks for the post game analysis.

Ravens win
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Titans is just like USF ( college football ) wit a sinderella season,Titans
won't win 10 str8 next season!!!! believe dat

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Ravens win
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Titans is just like USF ( college football ) wit a sinderella season, Titans
won't win 10 str8 next season!!!! believe dat