Baltimore Ravens Defense vs Tennessee Titans post

Collins will thrown underneath to Crumpler and Scafe with Chris Johnson in the slot. Ed Reed and Ray Lewis won't be that much of a factor if the Titanskeep this up.
Lindell will pound.
Minimal turnovers for the Titans with jammed middle form Worth, and pressure of the end from Kyle VDP is key.

Titans 24
Ravens 13

Is it safe to say whatever team wins this game will be part of the Steelers path to the Superbowl?

I'd like to see the Titans win today, because the Ravens are going to be a much tougher challenge down the road for whatever team that plays them.

I do think the Titans will win today

you know i gotta rep..

GO TITANS!!!!!!

that d is all yall got, and yall ride it like a crutch, miami wasnt a worhty opponent and yall knew it. with that said, flacco WILL buckle..

i still dont get why yall doubt us?! yall thought the steelers was gonna stomp us, and then we ended up stompin the steelers and their stupid little blanket
laugh.gif

my predictions

titans 27
ravens 14

CJ is gonna run all over yall
lendale is gonna run all over yall like he chasin a man who took his samich
griffin, finenegan and hope is gonna dominate
haynesworth is gonna re-introduce flacco to the ground

Will probably see some "Welcome To The NFL" hits today yall know my pick
pimp.gif
, and it does seem like alot of people are riding the Ravens right now cause Weezy picked us.
laugh.gif

kerry's already having anxiety attacks, he's probably having a seizure right now doin the ray lewis dance . dude is terrified of the ravens, can'twait for gametime ...........

Lets get this Ravens
As much as I would love to see a Ravens/Steelers AFC Championship, I'm pulling for the Chargers, just so I can make the 90 minute drive to San Diego to beat the game
pimp.gif

Gotta work tomorrow. Cant watch the Giants game.
mad.gif
Snowed in today. Ijust wanna see some good Football. With that said.

Ravens 45
Titans 23

smile.gif

I think the Ravens are winning the AFC, so I gotta go with them today...

Gonna be a great game though...
pimp.gif

I feel like the Ravens should win, I want them to win...

but just with everyone seeming to think they will...and being on the road...and Tenn being the #1 seed for a reason..

I think the Titans win this..how, I'm not sure.

This game is going to be amazing.

I'm sure Kerry is still having nightmares though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom