Baltimore Ravens Defense vs Tennessee Titans post

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

DAMMIT FAT BOY
smh.gif
yo yo hold on i cant sit by and let you talk about my dude like that
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Ravens don't give that many chances, I don't know if Tennessee wins anymore. You can't miss that many opportunities

Yeah Tennessee has had their chances to score, I think it'll hurt them in the end....not the same game or situation but it's the same as how Oklahomadidn't capitalize on their chances in the BCS championship game.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

damn, this ravens D is nasty
sick.gif
True, but their offense is almost just as
sick.gif

TRUTH. If the Raven's had any offense, this team would be really hard to beat.
on the contrary i think we do have a solid offense now, but whoever is calling the plays is a dumb __. I mean seriously if you are going to putyour faith in Flacco to get the job done all season then why not put your faith in him now? i could understand if he had thrown a pick or something already buthe hasnt so give him a chance to throw and stop running every damn play. more importantly why do we never run slants or hooks or something? i swear every throwis down the sidelines.

I think the Titans are doing just fine regardless of not scoring. They had possession for most of the first half and will eventually score while wearing downthe Ravens defense at the same time.

Tennessee is a second half team and they get the ball back after the half. With that being said....

Titans roll 21-10.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

damn, this ravens D is nasty
sick.gif
True, but their offense is almost just as
sick.gif

TRUTH. If the Raven's had any offense, this team would be really hard to beat.

If Tennessee had a will to finish the damn drive they start, we would be damn near unstoppable
tired.gif

I'm hurting right now, all these miscues...

You're trippin, the Ravens offense isn't even that bad.

They're just way too conservative right now.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

DAMMIT FAT BOY
smh.gif
yo yo hold on i cant sit by and let you talk about my dude like that
mad.gif
laugh.gif
I ride with the Titans too...but he's still a fatboy
laugh.gif
.....nice play
tired.gif

Let's go Bironas...u money, son.

Come on Kerry throw to the 1st down marker, beat these pathetic ravins. I want to see ray lewis cry after he looses.

Back
Top Bottom