Baltimore Ravens Defense vs Tennessee Titans post

Forgot who that Titans fan was but i told him the Titans would not win a single post season game. Game will get ugly, Vince Young will probably be brought inas a last act of desperation by Jeff Fisher.

Ravens Defense-21
Titans-3

I'd like to see the Ravens win but I think the Titans will pull out this win.

I hope and hope to see a Steelers/Ravens AFC Championship game.

Ha! we've been doubted all season long... this is nothing new. Kerry Collins Vs Ravens D does scare me a little..... but I know that Flacco cannothandle our D either....and this time he comes to Nashville.

The Titans have proven all year long that they are the best in the AFC....but i guess we're gonna have to win a couple more games to shut the doubtersup

ed reed with 4 picks and 3 tds
laugh.gif

ravens 20

titans 6

Joe flacco throws for 200 yards plus 25 yards rushing...

Ed reed 2 ints...

Ray lewis 2 sacks

Ravens 27
Titans 20

Im going to go out on a limb, and say that this game is going to be an offensive struggle...
laugh.gif

Im going to have to chime in
pimp.gif

I cant even think whos going to win, so whoever has the final possession wins.

I'll just be lazy and cut and past what I posted in the dolphins post:

I've said this before and I'll say it again. When both teams were simultaneously at peak condition, this was THE BEST rivalry in the NFL. I'mtalking about 99-02 or so. Both teams were great, both teams hated each other with a passion and it was always a tight matchup between two talented teams. Effthe Patsies and Colts. I remember one year Jeff Fisher letting a quote slip by that said something to the effect of "I don't care if we don't winany games, as long as we beat the Ravens!" That got a lot of us Ravens fans fired up. No doubt Billick and his perceived arrogance was a big factor, butstill, we knew we'd be playing the titans twice and year and that was the game to get fired up for. Too bad the NFL had to end it with realignment.

Gonna be a touch game. GO RAVENS!!!!!

^lol "2-0"

last game was down to the wire so theres no question that this matchup is one of the more balanced out there; both teams with strong defenses and offenses thatjust manage the ball.

No doubt the team with the most turnovers loses.

I hate to doubt a team like the titans who did nothing but shut down critics, but I see the Ravens winning this one.

game will not be as low scoring as some might think

Ravens 27 Titans 23

Its gonna be close.

But I expect Kerry Collins to revert to his old self.

Ravens by 3.

ravens got this, its the 2000 season all over again, super bowl being held in tampa, kerry collins a playoff quarterback again, titans and giants both thenumber 1 seeds in their respective conferences.

if the ravens defense comes to play though i think they'll keep the game close enough to have a shot in the end.

I think the Titans will pull this one out. But I'm banking on it to be a hard fought, physical game.

I love how even after becoming number 1 everyone still doubts us......Titans win 17-10

With everyone putting the Ravens in the Super Bowl, I now think Tenn is going to get the "upset", play mistake free and win a 13-9 game. Should be agood one, as a Steeler fan I still have no idea of who I am actually cheering for.

I don't like the fact that everyone is hopping on the Ravens now, but I'm still confident they get it done.

Ravens 19
Titans 16

Back
Top Bottom