Balmain Jeans Fit

I decided to get into high end jeans. I normally wear a 32 width/ 32 lengh in regular jean brands such as Levis, what do I wear in slim fit Balmain jeans?

Balmain and most other high end denim only display sizing for the waist. Youre going to have to size down since their denim runs larger than whats actually displayed. Balmain also usually has a set side length for style despite the waist variations.

But like CreateDestroy said, your absolute best bet is to just try them yourself at a retailer.

Go to a retailer and try them on before you commit to $700+ jeans. Balmain can be tough to find though.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Go to a retailer and try them on before you commit to $700+ jeans. Balmain can be tough to find though.

Just like everybody has said, your best bet is to go to a retailer and try them on. Best of luck 
glasses.gif

You definitely have to try them on because sizing varies from styles and season. Lately it looks like they've made some more loose fitting versions to appeal more to the masses to you can't just say how one fits. IIRC they do not have any name indications either of how they would fit like APC (petite standards, new standards, etc...) or Dior (19cm, 21cm, etc...).

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Whats the difference between high end jeans and levis? Stlye?

Style, quality (of build & materials) and brand name (which usually attached to style as well, Balmain are famous for the Biker jeans with those details by the knee). 
And also the cut. Levis just doesn't have the same cut as Dior or DRKSHDW jeans. 

didn't even know Balmain had denim. That's a pretty big jump from Levis to such a high fashion brand like Balmain.
Jw, no interest in APC or even Diors?

Originally Posted by gocougs77

What retailers sell them? (I live in Eugene Oregon but I'm in Portland a lot)
Big city locations of high-end retailers (Barney's, Neiman's, Bergdorf's in NYC, etc.). I know the Barney's in Seattle has some pieces (at least they did in the fall). I was a little shocked considering there probably isn't much of a market for it around here.

Back
Top Bottom