balling in older nikes?

am i the only one who actually prefers to ball in older nikes?
for example:

i would rather play in azg lows over kobe v

2k5 over hyperdunk

vc i over you get the idea.

i even like to ball in retros like flight 95s and penny iv. 

idk, maybe im just weird like that 
ohwell.gif

for example:

2k5 over hyperdunk

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lil hapa balla

for example:

2k5 over hyperdunk

ohwell.gif

AZG lows are decent looking shoe but they are GARBAGE for ball.  Cushioning is bricks, and the shoe is very stiff and they have all kinds of collar issues.

Other than that, it depends on how old 'old' is.

If it means first half of the decade:

VC 2's are my favourite shoes of all time. LBJ 2's are phenomenal and the Huarache 2k4 are outstanding.  Those are my top 3 ball shoes ever. Maybe 3 of my top 4, The Zoom BB and Zoom BB low are in the mix too. In fact yeah, they would push the Huarache to 4th.

VC 3, Zoom Flight 2K3. Zoom GP 2 and 3, Air Signature Player are all great shoes for ball as well.

for example:

2k5 over hyperdunk

ohwell.gif

AZG lows are decent looking shoe but they are GARBAGE for ball.  Cushioning is bricks, and the shoe is very stiff and they have all kinds of collar issues.

VC 2's are my favourite shoes of all time. LBJ 2's are phenomenal and the Huarache 2k4 are outstanding.  Those are my top 3 ball shoes ever. Maybe 3 of my top 4, The Zoom BB and Zoom BB low are in the mix too. In fact yeah, they would push the Huarache to 4th.

VC 3, Zoom Flight 2K3. Zoom GP 2 and 3, Air Signature Player are all great shoes for ball as well.

zoom bb all the way. favorite ballin shoe! looking forward to the zoom bb1.5, slated for release holiday 2011.

zoom bb all the way. favorite ballin shoe! looking forward to the zoom bb1.5, slated for release holiday 2011.

The Zoom Drive is my favorite shoe to play in.  I only have one pair, so I don't wear them that often but I break them out every once in a while.  I really like the Kobe line, but I always go back to the Zoom Drive.

The Zoom Drive is my favorite shoe to play in.  I only have one pair, so I don't wear them that often but I break them out every once in a while.  I really like the Kobe line, but I always go back to the Zoom Drive.

I still ball in my OG Penny Is but I don't use them as much as before so less and less, it really depends on how much they were worn and how hard you played in them, but if they were DS they should be all good to go. Well unless the midsole is crumbling lolz

I still ball in my OG Penny Is but I don't use them as much as before so less and less, it really depends on how much they were worn and how hard you played in them, but if they were DS they should be all good to go. Well unless the midsole is crumbling lolz

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

for example:

2k5 over hyperdunk

ohwell.gif

yea i meant early 2000's. 
for the the azg lows, i havent had any problems with them since purchase and they still going strong.

VC i are still my all time fave performance wise. with 2k5 close second.

i just dont play as good in new shoes compared to older ones. go figure...

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

for example:

2k5 over hyperdunk

ohwell.gif

yea i meant early 2000's. 
for the the azg lows, i havent had any problems with them since purchase and they still going strong.

VC i are still my all time fave performance wise. with 2k5 close second.

i just dont play as good in new shoes compared to older ones. go figure...

Clutchshooter just named some of my fav balling shoes of all-time, Zoom GP's line, Zoom Flight 2K3, Zoom Ultraflight, Zoom Huarache 2K5, all the Flightposites, those are way better than today's shoes I agree! (Save for Kobe's of course)

Clutchshooter just named some of my fav balling shoes of all-time, Zoom GP's line, Zoom Flight 2K3, Zoom Ultraflight, Zoom Huarache 2K5, all the Flightposites, those are way better than today's shoes I agree! (Save for Kobe's of course)

Back
Top Bottom