BALLING! Drunk Fans Sitting On Dallas Mavericks Bench

38d2cf5e3c0c11e19896123.jpg

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

^ Pretty sure he was on the bench, just in Phil's elevated chair.

I would be afraid about my safety or a crazy fan going wild. They should not have those seats so close

Originally Posted by 4U2C

I would be afraid about my safety or a crazy fan going wild. They should not have those seats so close
They probably assume if you're rich enough to afford those seats you aren't about to start anything

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

They probably assume if you're rich enough to afford those seats you aren't about to start anything

They actually run a background check for people who have season seats courtside.

9a4vw3.jpg

Many NBA arenas have that type of seating now. Way to make more money and fans get a closer feel/access, in the pic you can see the fans sitting to the left of the Lakers bench.

laugh.gif
At all the media attention those guys are getting for Vince's mistake. Those guys will be on Sports Center sometime today.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Cat on the left right owns Revive

Fixed.

And like someone said VC sat in the wrong seat. Same courtside seats beside the bench are available in other arenas, I know for a fact the Lakers do the same.
So why are these dudes getting so much attention like it never happen before

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Cat on the left right owns Revive

Fixed.

And like someone said VC sat in the wrong seat. Same courtside seats beside the bench are available in other arenas, I know for a fact the Lakers do the same.
So why are these dudes getting so much attention like it never happen before
someone must have a good publicist or something...i'm seeing this everywhere when it doesnt even make sense...they have the season tickets and have posted pics like that from them at least 4-5 games already from what i saw -

i guess it just shows the power of the internet...once something catches on it goes wild- i could see blogs and what not but sports stations/espn should know that that is pretty normal (of course only if your rich 
laugh.gif
)

oh well the seats paid off for them cause all i see/hear is revive everywhere...cant put a price on that type of advertising

The thing was is they moved over into the bench area. Vince is sitting in their seat and they are on the actual bench. The fact that no one in the team or staff told them to move down to their seat is what Im guessing everyone is "amazed" at.

Still though, shoutout to Jermaine and the good folks at Revive.

For those asking what REVIVE is, we are a store and a brand located in MICHIGAN and we carry some of the best brands from all over the world. To clear up how they got those seats. 2 tickets were purchased at the start of the season by the owner @aaroncohen154 (Grey Beanie) for courtside season tickets (seats 3 and 4). They were sitting in the seats that they had payed for. Just so happened VC sat in the on the other side of them in seat 2. 
FOX 2 Detroit News - http://www.myfoxdetroit.c...-bench-revealed-20120112

NY Daily News - http://www.nydailynews.co...etroit-article-1.1004699

750am in PORTLAND - http://www.750thegame.com...=580078&feedID=10149

Here is a list of brands we carry -
Dr. Romanelli
Mastermind Japan
Moncler V
White Mountaineering
Junya Watanabe
Converse 1st String
Vintage Carhartt
Art installments by Scott Campbell, Phil Frost, Terry Richardson
Comme des Garcons
Comme des Garcons PLAY
Clot
BBC
Ice Cream
Free City
Hype Means Nothing
Better Off Dead
False
Medicom
Ambush
New Era
Tantum
Free City
Vintage Chanel
Vintage Frames
Pink Dolphin
TI$A

+ more

We also have a short film coming out, Vitamins, and a comic book series. We will have an online store very soon, in the next couple of weeks.
Check us out www.revivemi.com

Back
Top Bottom