Bald and Shaved Head's enter

What's up folks...I've joined the baldy club, told the barber on Friday to shave my head entirely, got the full baldy going on now. Been 2 days and shaved it again just now.

Question for those in the same boat that like to keep the smooth, shiny look...what are your tips?

How do you get the closest possible shave?

Best way to shave the back of your head?

discuss

What's up folks...I've joined the baldy club, told the barber on Friday to shave my head entirely, got the full baldy going on now. Been 2 days and shaved it again just now.

Question for those in the same boat that like to keep the smooth, shiny look...what are your tips?

How do you get the closest possible shave?

Best way to shave the back of your head?

discuss

i shave in the shower after 5 minutes of having my head wet. the hair is softer and its easier to shave. im using a a quatro with reg shaving cream. i suggest u shave every other day cuz if u wait like a week, its sometimes tough to shave with even a sharp razor

i shave in the shower after 5 minutes of having my head wet. the hair is softer and its easier to shave. im using a a quatro with reg shaving cream. i suggest u shave every other day cuz if u wait like a week, its sometimes tough to shave with even a sharp razor

Did it before with a Gillette Power Fusion razor and some shaving cream.  With that razor there's no pulling/tugging and your head turns out really smooth
pimp.gif

Did it before with a Gillette Power Fusion razor and some shaving cream.  With that razor there's no pulling/tugging and your head turns out really smooth
pimp.gif

I'd recommend you learn old school wetshaving method with a safety razor, shaving brush and shaving cream, that's the CLOSEST, SMOOTHEST shave you'll get without the least possible irritation. I shave twice a week against the grain,�I use a Merkur Futura razor, Feather blades, a Rooney shaving brush and Art of Shaving unscented cream.�This guy knows all, and has a whole tutorial series.

I'm black, and clippers only work well on my face, my hairs on my head grow back coarse as hell after my baldies. I wouldn't recommend clippers, and disposable cartridge razors and shaving foam doesn't get it done either. You'll get a subpar shave, with and irritation, razor burn and razor bumps. This is the best way to go, learn from this guy and be careful, because it's SHARP.

I'd recommend you learn old school wetshaving method with a safety razor, shaving brush and shaving cream, that's the CLOSEST, SMOOTHEST shave you'll get without the least possible irritation. I shave twice a week against the grain,�I use a Merkur Futura razor, Feather blades, a Rooney shaving brush and Art of Shaving unscented cream.�This guy knows all, and has a whole tutorial series.

I'm black, and clippers only work well on my face, my hairs on my head grow back coarse as hell after my baldies. I wouldn't recommend clippers, and disposable cartridge razors and shaving foam doesn't get it done either. You'll get a subpar shave, with and irritation, razor burn and razor bumps. This is the best way to go, learn from this guy and be careful, because it's SHARP.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

do you guys find that constantly shaving your head pushes back your hairline?
dude thats why they shave, because of having no hairline, you guys forget like 30% of dudes start thinning up top

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

do you guys find that constantly shaving your head pushes back your hairline?
dude thats why they shave, because of having no hairline, you guys forget like 30% of dudes start thinning up top

the one thing I'm wondering is if it's possible to eliminate the outline of my hair. Like I'll have my head, it's all smooth, but you can still see where hair was...like the shadow...Is there any way of getting rid of that?

the one thing I'm wondering is if it's possible to eliminate the outline of my hair. Like I'll have my head, it's all smooth, but you can still see where hair was...like the shadow...Is there any way of getting rid of that?

I use Mach 3/4 razors and Gillette shaving gel as well. always lotion the dome up and it keeps a fairly good shine. I shave about twice a week.

I use Mach 3/4 razors and Gillette shaving gel as well. always lotion the dome up and it keeps a fairly good shine. I shave about twice a week.

Back
Top Bottom