Bad knees: Should I get ultra boost or nike vapormax flyknit 2?

My friend has bad knees and needs some sneakers for work. Wanted to get the opinion from NT members. Ultra boost or Nike Vapormax Flyknit 2?

Last edited:
bro. How old are you? You sound like a teenager, but that’s way too young to be having “bad knees”

Neither of those trash sneakers will help you with your bad knees. Pick whatever ones you think will make you seem the coolest

Get these
Nike skyelux.
It's like boost but less squishy
There's many colors
nik855810001_1.jpg

I find for all day wear ubs lack a bit of support and you bounce around quite a bit on the boost which can cause some foot fatigue. Ive owned enough 360 air max giant bubble things over the years to know that the vapormax isnt for me.
How long your friend is standing or walking and how he walks are issues. As well as the surfaces and temperatures he may be dealing with.
End of the day i cant feel comfort for him, he's best to hit a store

You're the second person that said this. How do I sound like a teenager?

You have knee pain and want to know which shoes to buy. For work. Not what stretches to do. Not what kind of doctor to see.

Then your options are 2 running shoes? 2 shoes that are pretty mediocre for running, but look cool. That’s like asking Niketalk which Supreme shoes will help you dunk, you know at work and stuff.

Teenager stuff bro.

Ultraboosts are better in general to walk around in all day for work, but that's completely unrelated to your knee issue, you'll need a doctor to help define what your friend needs. If you don't want to break the bank cop some nmd's on sale.

My friend has bad knees and needs some sneakers for work. Wanted to get the opinion from NT members. Ultra boost or Nike Vapormax Flyknit 2?

What's your friend's weight? Bad knees are an indicator that they might be overweight and their current rotation of kicks are toast as far as cushioning goes.

Thanks for the response everyone. Decided to go with the UBs. Is there a difference between caged and uncaged in terms of support?

Back
Top Bottom