Bad Business Ethics 101 Vol. Shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

I just wanna kno why Harm was gonna put hands on him...
laugh.gif

I sold Harm some Infrared 90s, they were a half size too big. Didn't have the $ at the time to refund him, but I met him at DAR and gave the $ back.

C'mon son, why are you trying to play me. This goes past the 100 dollars...

*Big Worm voice* It's the principle of the issue...

If you are a consumer, would you purchase from a store that took an excessively long amount of time to contact you and give you ANY form of information?

If you say yes, you are a fool. And your moves got you looking really shaky. Can you really say you weren't ducking me when I pretty much contacted you through all forms except your phone number (which I have by the way)?

And like I said before, since this is "just about 100 dollars"...I'll request a lock on the thread when I get the refund.

I posted before I went through the posts, so I see yours and I understand. Honestly I was kinda shook because I did send it out and I dunno how it still hasn't gotten to you. I was waiting on what to do because I didn't have a legit answer. I emailed you right when I found out I got the Ray Bans back.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

*peeks in thread from retirement home*

smh.gif

My-T.
Sit ur @+# back in ur rocker old man
laugh.gif

That's deep OP, I hop u get ur bread back. If dude who said he was gon get ur bread back does break him off half. Itd be better if u got ur shades and dude got the money
laugh.gif

rocman23 wrote:

Last time this happened we had to talk somebody out of knocking your block off. I dont know if this will happen again.

[Kevin Hart] "REAL *clap* TALK *clap*..."

After, what, 8-9 weeks?

O RLY?

Integrity slim.

Seek it.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Like I said, he's a known Chicago lame.

Get your *$*% back, he isn't going to do anything.

You're a known Chicago lame too.

Anyway, I don't know what to think of this anymore. I thought he was good people from speaking to him.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Like I said, he's a known Chicago lame.

Get your *$*% back, he isn't going to do anything.

You're a known Chicago lame too.

Anyway, I don't know what to think of this anymore. I thought he was good people from speaking to him.
Gif always makes me
laugh.gif
    Odom
laugh.gif

Leme get this right...it took 8-9 weeks to refund Harm and ya'll talked him out of dome checkin ol' boy?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

SMH @ him being from DMV area

smh.gif
Hes from Chicago and moved to the DMV so hes not  true born DMV resident. Thankfully. Too bad hes resides here
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

^^^maybe because people were after him?

right but wasn't he playing it off like he thought the stuff got there and didn't realize it till after they got sent back?

Originally Posted by KingRamey

^^^^Where?

i had no idea we had so many locals on NT
nerd.gif
Im not sure if hes in MD, VA, DC or where lol. All I know is hes around. I hope HOPE HOPE this guy isnt in Baltimore.

This sounds shady as ****. If this situation happened to me, I think it would be worth spending another couple of hundred dollars on a plane ticket. Local would be even better.
I know dudes like this all around my way, shady broke dudes owing someone money to pay off the last tab. They just keep recycling peoples money to pay off the last bit of debt.
Dudes are weak-minded. Good thing your getting your bread back, sorry it had to be in this fashion. people who pull scams need to do me a favor and Get your money up

i'm actually proud of DMV cats @ being so rational.
This dude must have 9 lives.
Dev prolly shoulda @ least snuffed or slapped the hell out of him the first time to
give him some act right and prevented any future ideas of acting TUFF on PP.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I posted before I went through the posts, so I see yours and I understand. Honestly I was kinda shook because I did send it out and I dunno how it still hasn't gotten to you. I was waiting on what to do because I didn't have a legit answer. I emailed you right when I found out I got the Ray Bans back.
The truth shall set you free...
And you're still sort of being vague on the full details in here since everything is "cleared up between us." I'm not even mad. Truly, i'm not. But don't sit and type trying to play me. Again, if it's "just 100 dollars", why can't you just produce that NOW instead of Thursday? And scamming someone 30-40 mins away from you isn't hard, it just ends up catching up to you sooner or later. I'm sure you know of an example or two already. 

Just to get some thunder cracking in the cranium, why make things worse by disappearing and waiting on all of this to transpire versus just responding earlier conjuring up an excuse?

[G.o.D. Jewels] I really need to know... [/G.o.D. Jewels]

Someone bring my sax in so I can relax...

And Billy Hoyle, I know... Shame on me for trusting people that seem cool... I need to stop trusting people so much... Seriously...

Originally Posted by ShadtotheCity

And Billy Hoyle, I know... Shame on me for trusting people that seem cool... I need to stop trusting people so much... Seriously...

Never that.

"Billy Hoyle" is kinda out of element IMO.  It's easy for someone to be generic and judge on Niketalk, only to come up here looking for help when needed.

In this "business" or hobby, even if you sent it as regular payment, and it was a verified account, its always a risk with paypal.

People are like baseball percentages now jo.  Been there, done that.  Got a check from a class action lawsuit to prove it.

You HAVE proven, however, when you deal with a local kat or dude close to you, you'll get your funds back eventually.

I won't all of a sudden hate the world because of this kat.

In the words of Common, "We ALL got issues... He never handled his..."

Back
Top Bottom