bad breath UNNNNNNappreciation......

I remember this teacher I had in the 8th grade her breath always stunk
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, and she loved to get in a ninja face....so before we went on our xmas break meand my patna wrapped some tic tacs up in some xmas wrapping paper.....man when we gave it to her she was so happy.....I can only imagine what her face looklike when she opened it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ahhh man..you know whats funny is that for some reason people with FONKY $%* BREATH love to whisper all in your face...DEF unapreciated!

Originally Posted by innocentmanse7en

I feel that...breath so bad you dont even wanna get topped off cuz you gon have 2 scrub ya man with a pumice stone 2 get the smell off...that "I ate a feces and onion sandwich on garlic bread 4 lunch odor." There's 2 ways 2 settle this...the subtle way, and my way...

Subtle way: Take a pack of gum out ya pocket, (Dont have a pack of gum? What type man are you?
laugh.gif
) eat a piece, then offer her one. She'll think you was just bein nice. If she refuses, kindly say "Na, trick, I insist..."

My way: Just say "C'mon man, get out my face with ya breath before you burn my nose hairs and $#!+"
can't be saying all them damn H words...

and my eyelashes are straight curled right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't stand a chick that's trying to talk to me and her breath smells like dumpster juice

Originally Posted by derrty6232

can't be saying all them damn H words...
Man...I was about to type the exact same thing....then I see I replied already....1 year ago...
laugh.gif

I hate it, I remember me and my ex was all over each other one time and she started talking to me I wanted to gag...
sick.gif

its definitely unappreciated...
you try to offer them something without putting them out there
and they have the nerve to say no like you were really ASKING them or something

this dude I work with probably has the most funkiest breath I've ever smelled. Dude is a heavy smoker too and made the situation worse

Anyone ever get in trouble in school and have a teacher get in your face with their coffee breath?

All you can do is just sit there like, "Get the **%# out my face"

man i feel ya brah its especially worse when you going to holla and they start to talk to. that mess throws a brothas game all off

Back
Top Bottom