Backpacking through Europe Vol. International yambs & Sleeping with lambs

Where will I have the most luck w/ da yambs?

• Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

• France

• Italy

• Switzerland

• England

• Yambless :{

• Total voters
Barcelona and Ibiza are ridiculous party spots

People from all over Europe and the World go.

Just in my hostel room there was Australians, Canadians and Eastern Europeans

I met the baddest WG's I've ever seen clubbing in Barcelona. Swedish women >>

5k for 6 months in Europe is not enough. Even with the most frugal traveller.

Doing the math:
$5000 / 180 days (6 months) = $27 per day.

In Euros that is about 20. That's enough to get you a 2 way ride on a train.

Realistically speaking, from experience you need at least $65 a day to have a good time in Europe, drinking etc...

5k for 6 months in Europe is not enough. Even with the most frugal traveller.

Doing the math:
$5000 / 180 days (6 months) = $27 per day.

In Euros that is about 20. That's enough to get you a 2 way ride on a train.

Realistically speaking, from experience you need at least $65 a day to have a good time in Europe, drinking etc...

I believe he said he's going to pick up a job as well, so that should help a bit.

I believe he said he's going to pick up a job as well, so that should help a bit.
How's he going to just randomly get a temporary job - especially in European countries where unemployment percentages are in the high teens and twenties?

Judging by how difficult it is for some qualified Americans to get jobs here at home, I wouldn't bank on him being able to get a job abroad without proper working papers. It's hubris really.

i think 5k could be done outside the euro zone...might be pushing it but if a person is willing to travel around the Balkans, Central and Eastern Europe

i would rather travel throughout central & south america first. your money goes further

Me and a few other NT fambs are out here in Germany.

am I smelling a NT summit? :pimp:

word. As I'm doing more research the money thing does make more sense now. I may have to shorten the trip up a couple months. Most likely plan for less and if I am able to land a few jobs over there doing whatever I will see if I can stick around for longer.

Also, I was taling to a customer from Italy today. He goes back home at least once a year and told me to not be discouraged by the Euro. He said that although it is stronger it isn't that bad. Claimed that for $500 USD you can have a great time in Italy.

Good luck big homie, posting to see how this goes. I want to go to Barcelona, Rome, London and Italy before I die.

I'm living vicariously through you when you get there, at least for a few months :nthat:

good thing you werent considering london.. cause that $5K would be even less cause the GBP is worth more than Euro.

but man, london is nice! it seemed like everyone was proper. places were clean. didnt see too much ghetto except when i looked in the mirror lol. i was the most ghetto one there bringing my Yay area swag up in that motha! lol

on the real, there was just something about london that really made e connect with it more. the people perhaps? how proper folks seem to be. not big of a culture shock or langauge barrier? i guess you get thre or any place, you just know.

good luck, post pics.

edit, you did put england.. lol

Last edited:
Germany

Prostitution is legal there surprised not more votes went that way. Of course you shouldn't go to germany for women though.

5K? Europe? 6 months? IDK man money goes by fast when you dont work and specially when you travel. I'd say 10K just to be on the safe side of things. I'd say take the 5K over to SEA it'll go a long way Thailand Laos Bali Indonesia all those area's a endless yambs specially the girls that are traveling too, (euro, NZ, Canadian,Aus, US) chicks  their on the same boat as you are (trying to get it in also). thats just me tho.... but i would pick Spain only cause ima booty man just sayin.

If you need any help when your in England give me a shout bruh

me and my buddy pulled these two french chicks in paris senior year of hs. Our teacher saw us in the hotel lobby and was like you guys got back late , and he sees the two girls and is like "oh.. i see" and just walked away
pimp.gif
 Aint nothing like a girl speaking fluent french while getting them yambz. I had no idea what she was saying though 
roll.gif

gl op
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom