Back to Back: Nuggets @ Suns Game 1 & 2

I am a nuggets fan. I love Iverson alwas have. It is so hard to watch them play. How can George Karl let them play defense like this and not get in their ***.How do they stay in that zone when the are getting killed from three. Does any other Nugget fan Like George Karl??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nashty shootin 70 percent from 3 the past 10 games

How the hell did they blow that lead? I saw they were up by a grip and thought "all right! Thanks for helping out the Lakers."
smh.gif

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

smh at these bias nba tv announcers

Its the Phoenix announcers, in case you haven't noticed. NBA TV doesn't have its own announcers, they just use the home team's announcers.

no lie Jr smith went a little bit overboard with all those tattoos. u cant see his normal skin color on either arm

Wait, wait. WHAT happened? The Suns were down like 20!
eek.gif

I saw the ESPN ticker scores and figured the Suns blew the game. I log on NT and the Suns are winning now?
glasses.gif

Someone who's been watching this game please tell me what happened.

Ima start callin these dudes the 1/2 Nuggets. These _'s only play 1 half of basketball and always go 1/2 at the free throw line
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Only Denver can turn a 22 point lead into a double digit loss. IF they make the playoffs, I would love to play them, Bean would have a field day like he always does.

And Kobe is relevant to this thread b/c???????????

Anyhoo, the Nuggs play no defense and that will ultimately get them nowhere in the playoffs... I don't see how you can be scared of a team that blows a20 pt lead and on top of that is losing by double digits in one half?? Especially during the most important stretch of the regular season.. Where is LarryBrown??

Nuggets showing their true colors in the second half of this one...
laugh.gif

Damn I thought my PHX -5.5 bet was cooked.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Only Denver can turn a 22 point lead into a double digit loss. IF they make the playoffs, I would love to play them, Bean would have a field day like he always does.

And Kobe is relevant to this thread b/c???????????

Anyhoo, the Nuggs play no defense and that will ultimately get them nowhere in the playoffs... I don't see how you can be scared of a team that blows a 20 pt lead and on top of that is losing by double digits in one half?? Especially during the most important stretch of the regular season.. Where is Larry Brown??

Eeeeeeeeeasy there? Gettin a little too worked up. Just was commenting how I would like the Lakers to play a team in the 1st round that plays no defensewhatsoever. And Bean has torched them this year too.

Back
Top Bottom