Bachelor's of NT, Have you met anyone you'd consider marrying

was thinking about this the other day and I have a few i'd consider.  Not marrying anytime soon (20 yrs old) just a thought

first...my bestfriends sister-college athlete, tall, pretty, known her since fourth grade, awesome family, etc
second..gf I had in high school junior year.  stayed cool through senior year, and first year of college.  Shes had a bf past 2 years but iono still think about her every once in a while
third...girl i know from college, great personality think we'd have fun together

Who's yours NT

Yes! We've been on and off since 04, and I always treat her like crap :/. She is the only one I could see myself with forever...

Oh yeah and shes an NTer

Originally Posted by solarius49

Yes! We've been on and off since 04, and I always treat her like crap :/. She is the only one I could see myself with forever...

Oh yeah and shes an NTer

nerd.gif

I cant tell babydoll, but its a shame, she would do anything for me despite the fact that i've broke her heart so many times...i gotta get my %%@ together

laugh.gif
It just seems like we have these type of threads every hour. It's almost like dudes are asking approval to fall in love. It's so sad, yet disgusting!

Yes there is 1 chick I have met that I would marry. Awesome personality, super cute. Great friends but lately I have been getting to the point where I have been getting signals from her but just don't know if we are both ready to take the step and I am not really wanting to ruin our friendship. Goodluck OP, go with your gut.

Yeah I sure did. Nice Vietnamese girl who I was wholeheartedly in love with yet alienated due to years of debauchery and severe alcoholism.
ohwell.gif

Live and learn, my friends. 

yep...

only problem is we've done so many bad things to each other... we grew up together...

if i would have met her today instead of when i was 12...

we would be getting married in a few years...

true story..

the only reason why i prolly will never get married cuz no one will measure up to her...

^ Awwww 12, when did yah start dating. 
Originally Posted by solarius49

Oh yeah and shes an NTer

How could you treat a  NT Female like that 
eyes.gif

Meth should ban you
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Yeah I sure did. Nice Vietnamese girl who I was wholeheartedly in love with yet alienated due to years of debauchery and severe alcoholism.
ohwell.gif

Live and learn, my friends. 
4b416f140612ce6cc436108851acd2ab2dcd2827_t.gif
as for me, no, never. living life man, best years of my life, just gonna get it in, no excuses. marriage is for later broughams

Originally Posted by ricky409

yep...

only problem is we've done so many bad things to each other... we grew up together...

true story..

the only reason why i prolly will never get married cuz no one will measure up to her...

i know that feel bro.  i've been trying to convince myself for the last 6-7 months that there are plenty of wimmenz out there that can measure up to and surpass her, but i've yet to meet that girl.  she wasn't perfect, but she excelled in many things and if another girl i meet lacks those characteristics, i'm quick to nitpick and dead the relationship.  i gotta learn how to take the good with the bad again, but still not settle for less.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
It just seems like we have these type of threads every hour. It's almost like dudes are asking approval to fall in love. It's so sad, yet disgusting!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by ricky409

yep...

true story..

i know that feel bro.  i've been trying to convince myself for the last 6-7 months that there are plenty of wimmenz out there that can measure up to and surpass her, but i've yet to meet that girl.  she wasn't perfect, but she excelled in many things and if another girl i meet lacks those characteristics, i'm quick to nitpick and dead the relationship.  i gotta learn how to take the good with the bad again, but still not settle for less.

get-over-here-bro-mortal-kombat-hug.jpg

laugh.gif

wasnt asking for approval   

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Almost as sad as someone needing approval regarding their girl.

My lady. She was everything I want in a wife.
Nowhere close to getting married though, or even wanting to get married

Back
Top Bottom