CA18622F-0171-4386-9D8E-D2E638550094.jpeg

Attachments

• 0CBCE58B-1B91-40B6-A9A1-E97846861D89.jpeg
    0CBCE58B-1B91-40B6-A9A1-E97846861D89.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 4F28B636-8657-48AB-B716-B5047CAF0FD9.jpeg
    4F28B636-8657-48AB-B716-B5047CAF0FD9.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 31
Got a new media stand during a recent West Elm sale.
I like that I can hide all the wires in one of the cabinets.
Apple TV, Xbox, PS,Switch are all tucked away in there.

my girl insists on sitting that damn scent diffuser on the sub.
I like them (we have 4 around the house) but that position kills me.

working on a new tv (The new 77in Oled) and a new coffee table next. Eyeing one from Rove Concepts.

75DC512E-25F3-4AA0-8094-F5F6EE6C7CEA.jpeg

Got a new media stand during a recent West Elm sale.
I like that I can hide all the wires in one of the cabinets.
Apple TV, Xbox, PS,Switch are all tucked away in there.

my girl insists on sitting that damn scent diffuser on the sub.
I like them (we have 4 around the house) but that position kills me.

working on a new tv (The new 77in Oled) and a new coffee table next. Eyeing one from Rove Concepts.

75DC512E-25F3-4AA0-8094-F5F6EE6C7CEA.jpeg
Love that stand :pimp:

Definitely getting something similar for whenever we make our move to the burbs and can set up a legit man cave.

That's a sexy spot handullz handullz I love lofts, they just don't make them in 3 bedrooms. There was a 2bedroom 2bath that I even considered because it was big enough to jerry rig another bedroom out of open space but voted against it [edit 6/13/20 address redacted]

In your's, you should build a table with sexier lines or buy one from like Ikea with a more modern silhouette, maybe even a kitchen island and some stools. I'd get some open bookcase (Ikea kallax, ikea expedit) to maybe break some space up like maybe a sofa table and maybe something to the left of your bed and that area and far left of the steps. If I was single, I'd probably opt for a computer desk/movie/video game area over there too instead of another table, maybe even use a projector (you can get ike a 6000 lumen one for under 200 nowadays) so you can get a huge 12ft picture on those wells. Maybe throw a big *** mirror in there somewhere too. I bet bringing women home to that is instapanties. No shade though, I know whatever you come up with will be fly. Just upping the thread really. Is downtown Dallas like down there by Medusa, House of Blues? I used to go down there for concerts, then I'd go to BuzzBrews. Have some fun over there around Harry Hines and Walnut Hill Ln area too.

I am going to do one of these coffee table DIY's, just until I get more modern living room set then I can justify that Sobro Smart Coffee Table.

All good insights, plair.

Where you’re referring to is more Victory Park, Uptown area. Im in DOWNTOWN, where all the homeless cats sleep.

i used to live in uptown off McKinney, but it was too swanky for me. I need some grit

everything you mentioned was on the money.

for the kitchen table, I just got that in there to fill up the place. Definitely on the lookout for a new island and will have some stools on it (no need for a kitchen table)

the area where the smaller table is, I’m going to make that a blaze / game table. Want some Asian-inspired feel where the seats are low af. Got a homey building a custom domino table b/c ya ***** be on them bones heavy.

I have my little office area when you first walk in. Gonna hang the TV up (65 4K) and it be it’s own little space, partitioned by the columns

I’m still deciding on how to lay the main living area out. I want it to be really open, so I may keep the furniture to a minimum

Art work going up, will post when I get it all up.

keep the ideas coming, my g

Also, 24 days w/ no weed. No smoke June coming to a close.

Proud of myself

:pimp: :pimp:

2 weeks is the max and switch it out for each new joint I smash
Shouldn't be any new joints anymore, right? :ohwell:
Not really a bachelor's pad any more, per say... but it hasn't made the post baby transformation yet.
20200424_130510.jpg
What is that wire going to the mouse pad, why not just get a fully functional mouse and keyboard. I use this on my desk at home, however, not this large of one.
c700x420.jpg

yea I have always been fascinated by different C.O.L's in different places. I used to get bored and just look for jobs in new cities, then jump on C.L and build a life, find an house or apartment I'd be able to afford within reaosnable commute, see what kind of stuff they sell on there, what concerts are in town. Came kind of close to making the San Diego move

We all watch HGTV House Hunters and like shows though where they be like "I am a stay at home mom and run a blog of gluten free recipes, and my husband is an elementary school crossing guard, our budget is 1.2 million dollars," and then the realtor is like "only 1.2? That's ok, but we're going to have to compromise some," especially Love It Or List It Too which takes place in Seattle. Or Tarik's new flip show where people do dumb **** like not put cabinets in the kitchen, or mismatch countertops and houses still sell for 900k and make them 80 in profit
Man that be PISSING my wife and I off to no end. We have real job and make a very good living how are they swinging that kind of budget with BS jobs like that.
Speaking of HGTV. I've really gotten into watching it ever since I moved out on my own. What's you guys fav show on there? Mines in Love It or List It :smokin . I've recently got into Bargin Mansions. Pretty good show as well.
I enjoy Love it or List I swear they get a bonus if they win. It just seems like no matter what they always love it. I'm like WTF, the place he found is WAY better. My favorite show are oldies but goodies, some of you guys might not even have known about HGTV back when these aired. LOL
Divine Design
Yard Crashers with Ahmed Hassan, after he was "removed" I never watched it again.
Hidden Potential
Property Virgins with Sandra Romano
The Complex which came out on Fox back 2004

Some of the more recent ones
Selling NY, LA
Million Dollar Listings
Decked Out
Extreme Makeover
Mega Decks - LOVE this show
My Lottery Dreamhouse
Beachhouse Bargins wife and I were contemplating moving to a bigger house, but decided to just buy a second house for a vacation home.

NT fambilia

new crib in downtown Dallas. Hadn’t hung everything up yet as I’m still thinking how I want to lay everything out.

1,500 sq foot loft. One bathroom.

I’m renting now but hope to buy..

Got big plans, but any recommendations are much appreciated

5240028B-4C3C-4D18-AB4A-DA51A7B94AC8.jpeg

CC3121F5-3009-4D98-929C-C1296CEBAF37.jpeg

3A7A1B2F-8D13-4FC7-A08E-30CC41255E42.jpeg
I had a ton of suggestions but just decided to provide pics for examples. Man I would have loved to have a spot like this when I was single. Reminds me of something out of Brownsugar or Think Like a Man the guy who got with Meagan Goode.
images (1).jpg apt1_hotel-r.net_.jpg exposed-brick-bedroom.png brick-loft-design.jpg oleovns4h1qn3sq5ix5n.jpg exposed-brick-studio.jpg

I had a ton of suggestions but just decided to provide pics for examples. Man I would have loved to have a spot like this when I was single. Reminds me of something out of Brownsugar or Think Like a Man the guy who got with Meagan Goode.
images (1).jpg apt1_hotel-r.net_.jpg exposed-brick-bedroom.png brick-loft-design.jpg oleovns4h1qn3sq5ix5n.jpg exposed-brick-studio.jpg

I almost bought a place like that in Detroit in 2008 after the market crashed. Was going for $26k.... but I stupidly let people talk me out of buying anything in Detroit. Now those same places go for $200-400k.

Those first 2 of the living room are fire. I love brick walls

handullz handullz i get my keys in a week. I had the lady let me back in there the other day so I could measure and plan since I have to get some supplies to build a 3rd bedroom. Somehow it wasnt as Marty McFly as I remembered. It looks kinda janky and thrown together. Like it was probably just a big *** empty space when dude got the building probably doing nothing but storage and someone told him dude do you know where we are? Primo zip code. You could carve 4 condos out of this and charge up to 2 racks. They actually cut 50 off my rent too to accommodate for the fact I have to get a parking space

My furniture doesnt even fit the vibe and is probably too big for the space and i have no dining table and theres not an island so I have to build something immediately if I want to have people over for the 4th. Maybe buy, I'll probably find out I'm not as handy IRL as in my imagination. I got big ideas though, will post how it actually turns out.

If anyone is looking for art I got a George condo poster. In 2 sizes (33x46) and (23x33)

Attachments

• 60CB355C-0479-462D-A3EF-2852E322D0E3.jpeg
    60CB355C-0479-462D-A3EF-2852E322D0E3.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 583
No shame in buying 2nd hand Ikea if you’re just starting out. Sometimes you can find some sick deals.

Copped a 2nd hand table to set up a home office during quarantine. Paid $30 basically new.

Back
Top Bottom