Bachelor Pad.

picked up some art pieces for my room
Where did you get the art work? Not into comics, but the vibrant colors pop against those stark white walls. 
nthat.gif

for all the dudes here with a house, how do you clean the leaves off your sidewalk/driveway? Tried raking/broom today and it took forever and there's still a bunch of tiny bits all over the place that I wasn't able to get.

Thinking of getting a leaf blower to blow them all on to the side of the street and then just getting as much of them into the trash as i can.

Also

:smh:
Think it got chipped when I moved in and furniture was being moved around

Last edited:
Leaf blower

Then rake/ shovel into the bags.

Or if your town has those trucks that pick them off the side of the road then just blow them to the street

Moved in to a new room last Thursday. Set up my L desk I picked up from amazon.

Living out my suitcase right now tho, need to pick up some drawers.

I actually put an offer in on this very place, and the seller told me I was the highest offer that wasn't all cash.  In the end I'm actually relieved I didn't get it.  Chinese investors stunting something serious here in SF real estate 
laugh.gif

I was in contract earlier this year for another studio in SOMA but that fell through since I had some issues securing the loan in SF... In much better shape now and should close this 935 sq ft. condo in South SF in a couple weeks:

The furnishings are staged so I'm pretty much dealing with an empty unit and I'm not really sure what to do with it.  Given the color of the hardwood and the marble kitchen what sorts of colors would you guys go with for the furniture?  I'm 28 and single
Cleeeeeeeean
pimp.gif

Im about to search the pictures in the thread but i figured id ask first.

Anyone have a home desk? I'm looking for ideas i don't want something bulky im trying to do a clean minimalist look sorta

Im about to search the pictures in the thread but i figured id ask first.

Anyone have a home desk? I'm looking for ideas i don't want something bulky im trying to do a clean minimalist look sorta

I have this the heckler design 'one less desk'. Got it in mint green have a 21" iMac and time capsule on it. Gets compliments from the ladies

Renting a new place in Pacific Beach SD with a couple friends. Came unfurnished but we were able to round up enough stuff to fill it up.

View from my bed.

So, being a SF native...Rent is absurd and buying a house will take a while.

Decided that I'll be remodeling downstairs of my parents' house in about 7-8 months once our tenants move out.

I'll be paying half of the remodeling costs + paying relatively cheap rent. Can't wait for the project to start!

Moved into my 2 bedroom home last week, in SF..Gotta take updated pics of it with all the furniture and stuff :lol:
But for now,

Current TV stand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom