Bachelor Pad.

That spot is clean but I don't think I'd be hoopin in there..I'd probably break somethin expensive. I might hit a couple lay ups here and there though :lol:

dude did all dat with a sharpie...not sure what to think this but the dedication to detail in his drawings are 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Cool idea but personally not a fan of that, Plus the resell value just took a big hit :x

I think it's pretty cool. If he's going to be in that place for a while, it's a good concept. Besides, if he sells, all he needs are a few coats of paint.

Move in is tomorrow. Kinda excited. Thinking about some ideas for rasterbation. Anyone got some ideas of images that would look cool blown up?

Back in my freshman year, I had the cover of blink-182's the Tom Mark and Travis show as well as a inked chick blown up in my room. Harlots admired. :lol:

Can anyone Id this brand or point me in the direction to purchase this bed? Thanks

I need info on this bed as well as I'm in the market for one and this looks fun. 8)

This is the bed I have :lol: I don't remember the name at all sorry guys but I remember getting it from a Scandinavian Furniture a few years back. Those back rests latch on the side of the bed and can be moved around btw.

Last edited:

Finally upgraded from my 32" Samsung LCD to a 50" Panasonic UT50 Plasma in the living room. Pulled the trigger after Amazon raised the price so got it from Sears for $750 with free in-home delivery. Great bang for the buck! Picture quality is absolutely stunning (post calibration) and this is their "budget" model. Wanted the ST50 but decided I could do other things with the ~$300 saved.

Definitely recommend if you are on a budget or just want a steal in the TV department.

Added a few things here and there since I first posted but I'm close to finished with the living/dining/office area. I'll hold off on updated pics until I get everything in and setup.

Man..cannot wait to be out. Paying off the car note Feb/Mar then it's straight stackin after that.

Same here, I was actually in the process of moving out until I decided to change majors in school and lost my amazing Gov job because of it.

But yeah, won't be able to until I graduate in December and I already have a place that my parents rent out. It'll be mine whenever I graduate if I end up staying down here. Going to make a lot of changes to it as a grad gift. Such as adding hardwood, granite counter tops and paint. Can't wait

Dudes that live in your on Bpads, how do you keep your places clean and how often do you clean? Because my crib is rather small...it seems to look messy real quick - any pointers?

Last edited:
Dudes that live in your on Bpads, how do you keep your places clean and how often do you clean? Because my crib is rather small...it seems to look messy real quick - any pointers?
I've always been a 'neat freak' when it comes to areas guests frequent (e.g., living room, bathroom). Just keep clutter to a minimum so all you have to do is vacuum and wipe stuff down. My bedroom stays a mess though. Clothes everywhere...

Take 5 minutes every day to clean something. Whether that be the coffee table or the couch or the counter, taking a few minutes everyday will keep it from looking like a disaster. Also, an unmade bed can make an otherwise tidy bedroom look bad.

I've always been a 'neat freak' when it comes to areas guests frequent (e.g., living room, bathroom). Just keep clutter to a minimum so all you have to do is vacuum and wipe stuff down. My bedroom stays a mess though. Clothes everywhere...

I'm the other way around. I cant stand cleaning my bathroom but my room stays clean
:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom