Bachelor Pad.

Your use of space is remarkable.

If I didn't have my daughter I'd like something cozy like that.

Not tryna be funny but you and your wife do alright in that size of an apartment?

Better look into the space, also for those that asked, the chandelier is from West Elm, most of the stuff is West Elm, I'm pretty obsessed wit the store

Love the store too. Whole master bedroom is West Elm.

Going to upgrade the living with their stuff too

Your use of space is remarkable.

If I didn't have my daughter I'd like something cozy like that.

Not tryna be funny but you and your wife do alright in that size of an apartment?

Thanks bro, I just make the best of it, bought this while I was single on a break so figure it was big enough for me, then the wife and I got back together and we've been here ever since, although is small, it's actually a pretty good size and most of all location is crazy convenient...major highways right at my doorstep, metro north across the street, major MTA lines, a short drive away and I work a 3 minute drive away also....so all the perks offset the fact that is a 1 bedroom apt...so I've always loved investing in it....hopefully it pays off when I sell once the wife graduates lands a job and we ready for the house....this is like the project home, I've learned how to do a lot of things myself and now know exactly what I want in a home.

Steezy, if you don't mind, can you post how you have your funko pop area setup? Trying to come up with some ideas

Steezy, if you don't mind, can you post how you have your funko pop area setup? Trying to come up with some ideas

I don't have them displayed bro, I collect hottoys and those I display, I don't have a man cave so my wife is nice enough to allow me to have these collectibles showcased in our living room....displaying pops would be pushing it :lol:

:lol: understand

I can't place any pops in the bedroom but she has her one favorite character displayed "LeeLoo" from Fifth Element on her nightstand :lol:

Hired a decorator and getting started on a $25k remodel next week. Paint. Floors. Baseboards. Mosaics. Marble countertops. Furniture. Initial budget was $15k but when you're spending $500 on a stool and you need 4 of them, you can see how quickly you can go over budget.

Hired a decorator and getting started on a $25k remodel next week. Paint. Floors. Baseboards. Mosaics. Marble countertops. Furniture. Initial budget was $15k but when you're spending $500 on a stool and you need 4 of them, you can see how quickly you can go over budget.

Do you have kids?

Anyone rocking with a smart door lock?

All my exterior doors have smart locks. Either enter the digital passcode or unlock them from my phone anywhere I am at. I haven't used a key in a couple years now. Batteries last 6+ months. Longer if the lock isn't used often

for the whole house or just one room ?

^ I live in an open-concept loft.

Does anyone have the Phillips Hue kit installed in their place? Looks pretty cool, especially with what you can do with the LED lightstrips.

^ I live in an open-concept loft.

Does anyone have the Phillips Hue kit installed in their place? Looks pretty cool, especially with what you can do with the LED lightstrips.
i have it pretty neat . i only use it when i have a female over lol. 

Back
Top Bottom