B.o.B. - "No Future" (Odd Future Diss)

Oh no, he called them clowns and beginners.

He went in alright...

laugh.gif

BoB needs to stick to pop records.

Oh no, he called them clowns and beginners.

He went in alright...

laugh.gif

BoB needs to stick to pop records.

It'll be interesting to see how these guys react. I like their music but I'll be damned if I'm not tired of hearing about them.

It'll be interesting to see how these guys react. I like their music but I'll be damned if I'm not tired of hearing about them.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

he went in, but not feelin the beat that much

the bars he spitt were garbage
indifferent.gif

whoever made that beat should be shot in the face
laugh.gif

b.o.b. is trash

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

he went in, but not feelin the beat that much

the bars he spitt were garbage
indifferent.gif

whoever made that beat should be shot in the face
laugh.gif

b.o.b. is trash

Originally Posted by infam0usP

B.o.B. is on a POP STARS magazine cover with Wiz & Bruno Mars. He wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight, word to Joe Camel
Yeah I'm going to have to disagree with you on that part. I know one of the dudes he was raised with. I'll leave it at that.

B.o.B. is on a POP STARS magazine cover with Wiz & Bruno Mars. He wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight, word to Joe Camel
Yeah I'm going to have to disagree with you on that part. I know one of the dudes he was raised with. I'll leave it at that.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Some of you are really drinkin' the Wolf Gang Kool Aid right now...
...if someone were to say, "that fagg0t N' ___ (insert your name)" - you would have a problem with that too.
This. Dont get me wrong. I have enjoyed a few OF songs. I rocks with Frankie O. But this? Nah.
ScottHallWithAPick wrote:
Wait why are people mad at BOB? Yeah I don't like his music and this diss sucked but come on now, this is hip hop not baseball don't let *@** slide. I respect him as a man for popping back but in the diss he ain't say much of nothing
BOB ripped em and im glad he did. I saw a few live shows and interviews on youtube and these little dude really feel themselves.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Some of you are really drinkin' the Wolf Gang Kool Aid right now...
...if someone were to say, "that fagg0t N' ___ (insert your name)" - you would have a problem with that too.
This. Dont get me wrong. I have enjoyed a few OF songs. I rocks with Frankie O. But this? Nah.
ScottHallWithAPick wrote:
Wait why are people mad at BOB? Yeah I don't like his music and this diss sucked but come on now, this is hip hop not baseball don't let *@** slide. I respect him as a man for popping back but in the diss he ain't say much of nothing
BOB ripped em and im glad he did. I saw a few live shows and interviews on youtube and these little dude really feel themselves.

Back
Top Bottom