Azealia Banks Vs. Iggy Azalea tension grows, Iggy Responds to Banks

It doesnt even have to be overt stone cold racists. People tend to inherently go to someone who looks like them. 

Just like with that Elvis stuff and situations before that.

People in low SES people made flames, Everyone knew it was flames, but it a gonna move extensively until you put a white face on it.
That's just stupid. Eminem is the only white musician I listened to up until I was over 20 years old. I only listed to rap music. Being born n raised in Atlanta it was hard not to. I'm ashamed to have even been a huge T.I fan cause he has officially sold out by putting this fake broad iggy on.

eh, TI been garbage since after KING. He couldn't lose respect hed already lost years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody is denying his talent but theirs Plenty of rappers with ems lyrical ability that never sold a million records

Most of his biggest singles the first 5 years in the game were comedy rap, no black rapper is going platinum doing that type of music in that era
So your choosing to only use his music from the last 5 years to debate your point. Do the other 10+ years not count. Good music never dies that's why people still listening to 2pac and Biggie.

Last edited:
eh, TI been garbage since after KING. He couldn't lose respect hed already lost years ago.
Lol i think T.I. lost alot of his respect when Gucci did that "what kinda king" diss song. "What kind of king in the middle of da summer wearin hot leather pants" lol. He killed TIP in that one song. I don't know if TIP ever fully recovered lol.

Last edited:
You not getting son. :lol:

You think Em was selling 7-10 millions ONLY cuz he's a great rapper?
So because he's white it's not his talent that got him all that respect from his fellow rappers and multiple DIAMOND records and awards, and everything that could possibly be accomplished in rap music. What more can the man do?

You still ain't getting it. I guess you're reading what you wanna read. Yes Em is a great rapper. I've said it a few times in here how respected Em is. But there is no doubt him being white has helped him sell crazy amounts records. He's said this himself, that's what the whole White America song was about. You said you don't even know what white privilege is so you just lost all together. :lol:

Last edited:
Lol i think T.I. lost alot of his respect when Gucci did that "what kinda king" wears hot leather pants in the middle of the summer lol. He killed TIP in that one song. I don't know if TIP ever fully recovered lol.

He didnt need a beef to kill his career. His songs became hot garbage after KING.

You still ain't getting it. I guess you're reading what you wanna read. Yes Em is a great rapper. I've said it a few times in here how respected Em is. But there is no doubt him being white has helped him sell crazy amounts records. He's said this himself, that's what the whole White America song was about. You said you don't even know what white privilege is so you just lost all together. :lol:

Yea that's cause white privilege isn't real.

It doesnt even have to be overt stone cold racists. People tend to inherently go to someone who looks like them. 

Just like with that Elvis stuff and situations before that.

People in low SES people made flames, Everyone knew it was flames, but it a gonna move extensively until you put a white face on it.
That's just stupid. Eminem is the only white musician I listened to up until I was over 20 years old. I only listed to rap music. Being born n raised in Atlanta it was hard not to. I'm ashamed to have even been a huge T.I fan cause he has officially sold out by putting this fake broad iggy on.
It may sound stupid to YOU, but dont think they arent people that are gravitated to him for that reason, Just like your Jimi Hendrix example

I dont even view it as negative. I view it as the way things are.

Yea that's cause white privilege isn't real.

Yeah, clearly you're lost but that's a whole different thread.

It may sound stupid to YOU, but dont think they arent people that are gravitated to him for that reason, Just like your Jimi Hendrix example

And were those white folks wrong for that? Like blacks folks don't do the exact same thing?

Last edited:
Clearly. I grew up poor and I was the minority so pardon my ignorance on what white people are "privileged" of getting cause I damn sure never got it.

& if you went to the same job interview as the ppl in your neighborhood, who you think is getting the job

You understand white privilege now?

And were those white folks wrong for that? Like blacks folks don't do the exact same thing?

He already said nobodys wrong or right there...its just the way things are. Everybody has some racism/belief in stereotypes in em. They teach that in sociology. It's how we choose to deal with it that makes the difference.

I won't even lie Jimi Hendrix is the only rock music I listen to. He put that soul in his music. I can't **** with that other ****.

If you look at the post you quoted and replied to you can see i answered the first question.

And apart from some wack *** Tyler Perry movies and a couple neo soul singers nah

there isnt that many alternatives. Avengers is a great movie,i loved it but  its not like i can be like F this, im bout to go see the black avengers 
roll.gif

So in the same vein when Em came thru and was actually nice that ish went thru the roof

From a systemic point of thats just the way ish is bruh. 

Last edited:
If you look at the post you quoted and replied to you can see i answered the first question.

And apart from some wack *** Tyler Perry movies and a couple neo soul singers nah

there isnt that many alternatives. Avengers is a great movie,i loved it but  its not like i can be like F this, im bout to go see the black avengers :rofl:

So in the same vein when Em came thru and was actually nice that ish went thru the roof

From a systemic point of thats just the way ish is bruh. 
Lol oh so we taking it to the movie industry now. Perfect.

Back
Top Bottom