Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Men lie, women lie... numbers don't

This is such an untruth.

I disagree.

While it does say something about you, I'm not surprised.
In some instances the original statement may be untrue, but when it comes to the topic at hand, it is the absolute truth.

Take it how you wanna take it, I couldn't care less about what you think it says about me.

In any case numbers have the ability to lie therefore that statement is a fallacy from jump. In this instance all it proves is that who's more popular in no way does popularity imply skill level. Numbers wise Country Grammar is greater than Illmatic, Ready to Die, Reasonable Doubt and a lot of other classics put together, however is it better or on par with any of those albums? Hell No. Thus like I orginially stated, That Statement Is An Untruth.

isht, even Tony Delk put up 50 one time. so in that instance, it does not imply a higher skill level. puttin up alot of numbers on one or two albums does notcompare to a consitent career. U could put up ridiculous numbers once or a couple times, but that does not compare to putting up big numbers consistently andstaying relevant over a number of years. so I guess the real statement should be "men lie, women lie, CONSISTENT numbers don't"

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

illl take Sosa all day over ol man jigga... AZ is top 5
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom