AZ > Jay-Z.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by geegee

I said this before and people were trying to flame me. AZ is better than Jay-Z and Nas in my opinion.

I mean I can find you a dude in Iowa who is probably better than both but if they arent relevant than who cares. Lyrics arent what defines a rapper
what defines a rapper in your opinion?

I agree with the thread title....

Doe or Die was the greatest album to come out in '95 & he's been consistent ever since.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NINE to FIVE

I agree with the thread title....

Doe or Die was the greatest album to come out in '95 & he's been consistent ever since.
pimp.gif
Don't get me wrong I love Doe or Die but don't forget that Infamous and Only Built for Cuban Linx came out in '95 too and thosechanged the face of Hip-Hop and helped define one of the greatest eras in Hip-Hop.

Originally Posted by imahustla08

Ok debate then. I understand that NT rides Jay's D to the fullest. But lets be real, the man only made 2 decent songs in his life. Feelin it & Dead Presidents.

Oh, and AZ albums > Jay albums. Reasonable Doubt is the only half decent album he ever dropped.

indifferent.gif

Jay-z Sucks. all his albums are wack, only song i ever liked was "girls like" cause lil kim is on it.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Men lie, women lie... numbers don't

This is such an untruth.

I disagree.

While it does say something about you, I'm not surprised.
In some instances the original statement may be untrue, but when it comes to the topic at hand, it is the absolute truth.

Take it how you wanna take it, I couldn't care less about what you think it says about me.

lmao are these threads made to be serious? and then we dont agree and were D riders....same ol same ol

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

If numbers don't lie, does this mean Eminem is 2x better than Jay?

Yes it does. The white boy is the best to ever do it. He kills the English language ( see Infinite, Slim Shady Lp and Marshall Mathers LP).

Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

If numbers don't lie, does this mean Eminem is 2x better than Jay?

Yes it does. The white boy is the best to ever do it. He kills the English language ( see Infinite, Slim Shady Lp and Marshall Mathers LP).

I stand by this. sales to the side.

Men lie, women lie... numbers don't

This is such an untruth.

I disagree.

While it does say something about you, I'm not surprised.
In some instances the original statement may be untrue, but when it comes to the topic at hand, it is the absolute truth.

Take it how you wanna take it, I couldn't care less about what you think it says about me.

In any case numbers have the ability to lie therefore that statement is a fallacy from jump. In this instance all it proves is that who's more popular inno way does popularity imply skill level. Numbers wise Country Grammar is greater than Illmatic, Ready to Die, Reasonable Doubt and a lot of other classicsput together, however is it better or on par with any of those albums? Hell No. Thus like I orginially stated, That Statement Is An Untruth.

AZ is a very underrated rapper and one of my personal favorites but c'mon now. He is not better than Jay. Period. End of discussion.

Now AZ better then Nas is a VALID discussion cuz ya boy Nasir is putting out more and more garbage tainting his !++@

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Now AZ better then Nas is a VALID discussion cuz ya boy Nasir is putting out more and more garbage tainting his !++@

What is this "garbage" you speak of?

Nah Sos I cant honor that at all bro
smh.gif

smh.gif
why not my dude
laugh.gif

AZ has outshined sonned Nas on every feature and Nas albums have been getting worst and worst and this nextone he puts out after this Kelis fiasco is DEF gon be trash...let me just stop though before we all get into this argument again
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that would be an even worse discussion actually

So according to that logic, I guess Beans is better than Jay.

He pretty much owned the entire Dynasty album.

As for the NaS albums getting "worst and worst" (
laugh.gif
), HHID is a better album than Untitled...?

Na.

smh.gif
why not my dude
laugh.gif

AZ has outshined sonned Nas on every feature and Nas albums have been getting worst and worst and this next one he puts out after this Kelis fiasco is DEF gon be trash...let me just stop though before we all get into this argument again
laugh.gif
He rebounded with Untitled you're delusional man

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

smh.gif
why not my dude
laugh.gif

AZ has outshined sonned Nas on every feature and Nas albums have been getting worst and worst and this next one he puts out after this Kelis fiasco is DEF gon be trash...let me just stop though before we all get into this argument again
laugh.gif

Unititled was hot?
So according to that logic, I guess Beans is better than Jay.

He pretty much owned the entire Dynasty album.
This is different.

Someone name the last hot joint that Nas put out? The boy aint been hot since he was Escobar
laugh.gif
roll.gif

im playing with yall
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
but on the real AZ wouldnt even be in the game like that if it wasnt for Nas butyall cant front and say Nas aint fall off HORRIBLY to the point where you question his music nowadays.

Well save this argument for another thread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

smh.gif
why not my dude
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Unititled was hot?
Untitled is exceptionally better than anything Jay's done since TBA. But judging by your use of the adj "hot" I'm guessing it's not meant for you in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom