AZ Cardinals vs TN Titans Gameday thread - Leinart vs Young Pt II 4:15 ET FOX

VY does it again, closed the game and half better than the first half (vince scrambled and clock ran out could have had a FG, completed a big play to Britttoo). Even though they were behind in the 4th, i knew they were good at home with Vince. Collins wife and VY's gf workout together..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i thought if you score with no time left on the clock and YOU DONT need the extra point you dont kick it?
that's what i thought. what if somebody got seriously hurt.
Cardinals block the kick and take it back, it's a tied game... Gotta play it out...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i thought if you score with no time left on the clock and YOU DONT need the extra point you dont kick it?
that's what i thought. what if somebody got seriously hurt.
Cardinals block the kick and take it back, it's a tied game... Gotta play it out...

LOL you can only do that in college Dirk
roll.gif

Mark jackson*YOU BETTER THEN THAT*Mark Jackson

Back then they didnt want him, now he's hot they all on him.

Leinart foiled again bwhahahahahaha - HOOK EM

Maybe you're right... I coulda sworn they could advance bad snaps or whatever... I'm probably wrong.. %$$$ never happens so who knows...

There's a reason they kicked it..
laugh.gif
*grasping at straws*

what are you talking about DirK?

if its a bad snap or anything else the play gets called dead.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Maybe you're right... I coulda sworn they could advance bad snaps or whatever... I'm probably wrong.. %$$$ never happens so who knows...

There's a reason they kicked it..
laugh.gif
*grasping at straws*
that's the thing, they usually don't do it. unless its only in overtime games. i know if a team scores in overtime, they don't kickit.

Titans are 23-11 When VY starts and the Titians are currently 9-0 since VY has started for them going back to last season
eek.gif

Yall are right, I dug it up... Defense can't score on point-after attempts in any situation...

Who knows why they kicked it then...

how is no one talking about this game and/or Vince Young's performance.

congrats to the titans.. keep doing yalls thing
pimp.gif

SO happy to see my dude beasting, plus its with his arm instead his legs.
pimp.gif

I have a favorite football team again.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

nbr7lz.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its good to see my boy shut those haters up man. i always knew he got it

i just got home now, im DYING to see what these guys say on ESPN. now the real test will be next week, but i have faith

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by dyyhard

anyone know what Merrill Hoge has to say?
That bastard is probably > < close to kicking away the chair.
smh.gif

SAL-TY!
laugh.gif

especially when he finds out how Vince feels about him. he said this after the game.

"I love everybody," Young said. "I love my haters." And he said that extends to an ESPN analyst who has been very critical of him.

"I got nothing against Merril Hoge. He's just doing his job," Young said, smiling broadly. "Love to him, too."

Back
Top Bottom