Ayo are the Suns the only team to....

CP
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You must have forgotten how the Suns whooped the Lakers a few years ago. true, LA won a chip first, but those years were TERRIBLE.

Originally Posted by BangDak

You must have forgotten how the Suns whooped the Lakers a few years ago. true, LA won a chip first, but those years were TERRIBLE.
But that's the problem: it was a few years ago. What room do the Sun's fans have to attack Laker fans?

Amare
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember a couple seasons back the Suns had a whole days worth of cameras follwoing them. Basically showing a typical day in the NBA... Pretty cool to see.

Why are people who are claiming Oakland A's, and "team: Bay Area" defending the lakers???  I'm born and raised in the bay and I have never ever, ever, ever supported the fakers, and I never will.  The only team I root for are the Warriors, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing any team beat the fakers or the queens...

Originally Posted by JBnSOUL

Why are people who are claiming Oakland A's, and "team: Bay Area" defending the lakers???  I'm born and raised in the bay and I have never ever, ever, ever supported the fakers, and I never will.  The only team I root for are the Warriors, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing any team beat the fakers or the queens...
there are a bunch of annoying laker fans from the bay
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

But that's the problem: it was a few years ago. What room do the Sun's fans have to attack Laker fans?
what do you mean?

how about when you robbed us 07-08 playoffs?

lakers are not as good as they appear. suns set to expose their weak triangle offense

and that's all that matters.  the Suns are going to deal with their worst nightmare come true in the next 2 weeks.

feelings will be hurt.

cheezy will try and cheat on jason richardson with shannon brown

zodogg will be on suicide watch

john mccain will be in a little corner crying somewhere.

After all this bickering im hoping Lakers will sweep the Suns.
I mean dogging the Spurs after a sweep is bad enough, but to talk before Game 1 against the Lakers is just silly.
*waits for we eliminated Portland in the first round comebacks*

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

After all this bickering im hoping Lakers will sweep the Suns.
I mean dogging the Spurs after a sweep is bad enough, but to talk before Game 1 against the Lakers is just silly.
*waits for we eliminated Portland in the first round comebacks*

since no one has said it yet, I guess I will. How's the offseason been?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

and that's all that matters.  the Suns are going to deal with their worst nightmare come true in the next 2 weeks.

feelings will be hurt.

cheezy will try and cheat on jason richardson with shannon brown

zodogg will be on suicide watch

john mccain will be in a little corner crying somewhere.

_

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

what do you mean?

how about when you robbed us 07-08 playoffs?

lakers are not as good as they appear. suns set to expose their weak triangle offense
With what defense?

I seriously think the Suns have this series.
laugh.gif

But let y'all tell it, Suns were going to lose to POR.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Imagine the Lakers locker room

%@%$ is prolly so boring and bland :barf

gotta love the camraderie

Suns fans, I suggest you muzzle this dude.  Do it soon, don't say I didn't warn ya. 

no need to. hes done lol decided to go swayze in the laker thread
laugh.gif

the suns are only down to jdiddy as a fan on this board and hes more of an amare fan than a suns fan. ya all remember when dude was like i dont care if the suns win im happy with this amare dunk! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom