****AYE NT WE GOT ANY *(BOUNCERS)* IN HERE****

ehh one of the owners at the strip joint around here talked to me bout working there.........

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

I always wanted to be a bouncer. But being a 5'2", 115 lb white girl kind of hindered me from doing so
roll.gif

I was a bouncer for about 2 years in my undergrad days. I liked it most of the time. It was at a bar at Purdue called Jake's. The place held like 500people, so it got pretty hectic on football weekends and during Grand Prix. There were about a dozen of us on during heavy times and we had headsets, so backupwas always available if a mass disturbance broke out.

After a while, I decided to move to bartending. More money and less hassle.

^^^thats funny.....

me and my boys bounced for around 2 years, but to many knuckleheads out there....you are basically a visual deterrent......and just have to be strong enough topick up the average dude.....It was ok $125 a night for 3-4 nights a week helped me keep money in my pocket during college....

The part I hated was when big bodybuilder dudes came in acting a fool, and would talk %%% and push the limits of what they could do like we would not doanything. Plus it will make you work out more, and maybe take some fighting classes.....

Being 6'2 250 FTW!!!!!!

Originally Posted by eight2one

some are cool, some think they are the .... depends who n where.
truth. one spot it was about to get to fisticuffs (son tried to snatch my drink out of my hand
smh.gif
criminal offense with an alky yo)

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

seriously....busting shots because dude wouldn't let you in or pushed you out of the club double
smh.gif
Nah, busting shots at someone who threatens your life with a glock and an AK was justifiyable to me back then. I forgot how u young NT'ers like to jump to conclusions. My bad...

Anyways, like I stated earlier, that was in my younger, ignorant phase...
they deserve it
pimp.gif

seen the best and worse of them-

if your cool you can be aight but when you go out of your way to be a jerk you will get tested...its like anything else - theres always a bunch of jerks thatgive them all a bad name/rep -

strip club bouncers > * - females, dudes with $ paying you off, most likely have some type of mob backing

white clubs/bars - always wanna fight...and forgetaboutit when one of them roid muscle heads come thru...
urban/hip hop spots - always fun when you and your group of bouncers pounce on some lil 2pac looking dude...but if you happen to mess with one that has a lilheart/pride that doorway that you stand in every week at the same time might just become a target

Well just started my first gig about 2 months ago my second week there got in about 12 man brawl including sequirty came out the blue wasnt prepared nor awareon what the procedure was when something like that occurs so just came out choking dudes up and trying to help my fellow staff ....so since working there ibroke up about literally 8 fights kicked out numerous of people especially this past weekend Jeezy performed at my club and it was straight madness almost 80%of the club thought it was OK to smoke trees just cause Jeezy is there and that wasnt riding and everyone wants to fight cause they think there a "TRAPSTAR"
smh.gif
so yea it was kind of rough but i made about $100 on the side took about 7 blunts i dont smoke so just gave it to my boy .....Cant complain ionly make 10 an hour and work 30 hour weeks but i think its worth it , its easy money i bag no lie about 5 girls a week make money on the side and i believeits who you know not what you know cause i got so many connects from working here, Its my second job so i really dont take it as serious as i need to be justtry to make the best out of it while still performing my job oh and im 5 9" 160 light but its all about intimidation...

Back
Top Bottom