Avatar: The Last Air Bender Movie (TRAILER)

Hollywood doesn't feel there isn't enough talented Asian-American (Pan-East/Southeast Asians and Asians Indians) to fill these roles. FTL.. nicetrailer... but it might be a fail in the end.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Hollywood doesn't feel there isn't enough talented Asian-American (Pan-East/Southeast Asians and Asians Indians) to fill these roles. FTL
Thats BS. They could have found people

zuko did help ang learn fire bending and join the team in season 3
ohwell.gif
.however an animated movie wouldve been much better

Can someone gimme a quick rundown of this show? I've never heard of it and I happen to be a fan of Shyalmalan yes even the movies that nobody likes at all.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Hollywood doesn't feel there isn't enough talented Asian-American (Pan-East/Southeast Asians and Asians Indians) to fill these roles. FTL
Thats BS. They could have found people

Key phrase..'COULD HAVE' but didn't. SMH

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by SDS45

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Not tryna be racist or nuttin', but why they casting all these Middle Eastern dudes for the Fire Nation???
Director is Indian-American so he might of played a role. Their logic was Indians like spicy food so they should be the fire nation, I'll see if I can find a link to the article.

This is worse then that survivor when they separated everyone by race
eyes.gif
I was really hyped for this but I'll just cop the bootleg now.
hasn't M.Night taken atleast one cast role in each of his movies?
guess he's going either with the firenation or may play the wise guru from the show lol
Apparently he's Momo, here is an early CG I found on some Avatar blog

25a6vf7.gif

I think the movie will be pretty damn good.

Everything in Avatar could be done by humans and werent that out of the ordinary like DBZ

Ofcourse all of the bending will be in CG but everything else will look realistic

They showed this trailer at the midnight showing of Transformers and a lot of people actually liked it.

The main character seems like he can produce some sick fight scenes though. I have faith in this movie.

I just don't like a skinny young uncle iroh.

I totataly agree that asain culture gets pushed aside in these type movies and its sad but YALL (and use the term loosely) need to get mad. let them folks tryand cast Ryan Seacrest as Blade or the Zack Efron as the Black Panther &^%$&% will burn down the movie studios and Marvel would get a brick thru theywindow for even thinkin bout &^%&# UP.

Its really sad that they cast the actors the way they did... however I will still be going to see this considering I watched every episode as it aired and thatTrailor looked pretty decent if I must say so myself.

Originally Posted by edwardkingjr

I totataly agree that asain culture gets pushed aside in these type movies and its sad but YALL (and use the term loosely) need to get mad. let them folks try and cast Ryan Seacrest as Blade or the Zack Efron as the Black Panther &^%$&% will burn down the movie studios and Marvel would get a brick thru they window for even thinkin bout &^%&# UP.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yea, I see what you're saying.
Would ya'll really riot for Blade though?
laugh.gif

I don't know what the hell is wrong with Hollywood casting directors.

Anime/Asian cartoon-based should have at least ONE Asian person in the movie. This is pathetic
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I don't know what the hell is wrong with Hollywood casting directors.

Anime/Asian cartoon-based should have at least ONE Asian person in the movie. This is pathetic
smh.gif
well there are indians lol
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom