AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

What's up C1? Parrttas are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

sneakermane wrote:

JRodski wrote:

yoooooo, sneakermane where did you get that red/blk/gold orioles new era, and do you think they have any left?

joint is crackness......

They were a Shop Gentei exclusive a couple years back. Joints are long gone.....

BTW.....Them Durants a couple pages back are MEAN!!!!
whaaaaaat? gentei was gettin exclusive orioles fitteds? must've been b4 someone put me on that store b/c they dam sure dont have em now.

thanks neway.....

Yup...I have the first 3 colorways that were exclusive to the shop, the red/gold being the 3rd. Since then....Oliver has taken the shop in a different direction, but that's another story.

Originally Posted by JRodski

sneakermane wrote:

JRodski wrote:

yoooooo, sneakermane where did you get that red/blk/gold orioles new era, and do you think they have any left?

joint is crackness......

They were a Shop Gentei exclusive a couple years back. Joints are long gone.....

BTW.....Them Durants a couple pages back are MEAN!!!!
whaaaaaat? gentei was gettin exclusive orioles fitteds? must've been b4 someone put me on that store b/c they dam sure dont have em now.

thanks neway.....

Yup...I have the first 3 colorways that were exclusive to the shop, the red/gold being the 3rd. Since then....Oliver has taken the shop in a different direction, but that's another story.

Back
Top Bottom