** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

From my boy...$150 for all 3 of these. All are DS.
eek.gif
Lucky you. Nice
pimp.gif

I haven't been in here in a long time.
Fitted and DVD set (yes I still watch that show) courtesy of my girl. She also had a hand in getting me my first pair of Griffeys.

^^WOW. Those look crisp.

Well, I cam home to two boxes sitting on my kitchen tbale after my mom got the mail.

DS OG 16s for $96 shipped.

VNDS Pennys for $89 shipped.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

^^WOW. Those look crisp.

Well, I cam home to two boxes sitting on my kitchen tbale after my mom got the mail.

Nice pick up on the 16s, but I've seen those Pennys at FTL for 80.

Ice -Dope Griffeys, I'm really feeling those in the black/red. & yeah, I still watch Smallville too!
laugh.gif
(as if you couldn't tell by the avy!)

Good stuff everyone, OG Huaraches & retro Infared VIs are sickkk!!!!
pimp.gif

Im spending way too much on The Hundreds this season, they have too many dope stuff. This is my first shipment, I have another coming in on Tuesday, thenordering again on Thursday.

Trip tee and GodzillaxBambi tee with a crapload of stickers.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

^^WOW. Those look crisp.

Nice pick up on the 16s, but I've seen those Pennys at FTL for 80.

Yea, I have too, but I never commited to buying them. Then I decided I really wanted Pennys and couldnt find them anywhere in the malls, so I had to go to ebayand this was the cheapest. But I'm happy.

Thanks for the comments on the 16s.

^ Nice Hundreds gear, i just dropped $100 on the site the other day, probably gonna order a couple more tees real soon.

just got these in da mail today...had to get these to rock with my spurs gear for the upcoming season

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ Nice Hundreds gear, i just dropped $100 on the site the other day, probably gonna order a couple more tees real soon.

Yeah that order was around $100 after shipping, I have another $150 order coming in Tuesday, then Thursday the Diamond collabo tees come out, so ill beordering those. Then the same day Supreme is releasing their Fall goods.
mad.gif

Jeez...

Back
Top Bottom