** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

i swear NIKE is on one sometimes with all this stuff not releasing in the U.S, makes no sense

hey joe (sinner P) are you in HK? where did you pick up the TB3s at? so US doesnt have a RD for the TB3s? what the heck gives?? i thought they were comingout....

AF1s & TB3s
pimp.gif

$150 for both. Laneys worn 3 times, Fire Reds worn 1 and look basically DS. *Some reason the garbage G1 cam makes them look dirty
laugh.gif

Got some more stuff comin' soon....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

hey joe (sinner P) are you in HK? where did you pick up the TB3s at? so US doesnt have a RD for the TB3s? what the heck gives?? i thought they were coming out....

Snake ~ yeah, I'm in HK (who's joe? Yo Joe?)... I got the TB's at our local Nike shop of course... the 1st pair took all but 10 mins of waiting inline and fortunately, they had the size I was looking for... the second pair was reserved for me simply because I asked them to. I should mention that Ididn't know anyone from the Nike shop, which was why I was stunned
eek.gif
when they actually called me to tell me they had arrived. Since this is a non-US release, it'll be interesting to see how many pairs of the TB's endup in the US.

Jah Sonora - awesome AF1 pick up!

And those Laneys and Fire Reds above me look great. I need to find me a pair of those Laneys!

These just got dropped off..

I was going to get the 09 release, but for $20 more I got the 00 version!
fxef8.jpg

w2boy8.jpg

2naviok.jpg

2zthq80.jpg

Those Trainers are such fire...it's a shame they retro'd them, like 90% of people didn't even know those exsisted. Nice pickups!

i wana know who was dumb enough to let them 5's both go for 150?

who so i can get some kicks form him to

Originally Posted by Paco305

laugh.gif
he ain't dumb, been into kicks just as long as me ifnot longer. He's just letting go of some kicks, he knows they go to a good home with me. He's my dude so he hooks it up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
he ain't dumb, been into kicks just as long as me if not longer. He's just letting go of some kicks, he knows they go to a good home with me. He's my dude so he hooks it up.
pimp.gif

Idc if he hooks it up or not that's just plain dumb.....he could of let you get both for $250 and it would of been a hook up along w/ being a lot smarteron his side.

Yes I am mad because I wear sz 11 and been lookin for the 99' metallic 5s or 00' fire red 5s
laugh.gif

SinneP - lol thanks man .. loving the IIIs you picked up on the last page...I may need to pick up a pair but I wish they dropped here in the states

Jada2001Retro - I hear that man...I was almost ready to drop like $250 but I guess the recent retro helped lower the price of the older drops

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

laugh.gif
he ain't dumb, been into kicks just as long as me if not longer. He's just letting go of some kicks, he knows they go to a good home with me. He's my dude so he hooks it up.
pimp.gif

Idc if he hooks it up or not that's just plain dumb.....he could of let you get both for $250 and it would of been a hook up along w/ being a lot smarter on his side.

Yes I am mad because I wear sz 11 and been lookin for the 99' metallic 5s or 00' fire red 5s
laugh.gif

Word...I see where you coming from. I'm getting tons of other shoes for really good prices too, trust me.
laugh.gif

I think the price I'm paying for these kicks today is going to have some people wishing they were me...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Those Trainers are such fire...it's a shame they retro'd them, like 90% of people didn't even know those exsisted. Nice pickups!
Huh? Why is that a shame? Aren't we supposed to share our love and knowledge of shoes?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Huh? Why is that a shame? Aren't we supposed to share our love and knowledge of shoes?
grin.gif

If it ain't broken, don't fix it. No need to retro that shoe, it was originally a shoe numbered out of 3000, now it's a regular release massproduced.

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Damn Jada still posts here. What's good kid? Good pickup on the 2000 Medicine Balls tommycap.
Haha what's good with you son? Haven't heard from you in a bit, tried texting you the other day but I guess maybe you got a new number. Ihaven't been posting too much, just now and then.

Nothing ground breaking. Pickups in the last 2 weeks. All DS. Paid retail for only 1 of these shoes (Atlantic Penny 2s). Shout outs to: UpAndComing32,nyrican2, FLAboiDOLPH, and conrad4kicks17
$105 shipped for the 1/2 cents
$50 shipped for the black 20s
$65 cash for the black penny 2s
$60 for the CP3.ii unreleased colorway samples
$100 for the CDP17s
$106 each for the 5/18 packs - I cant get anymore and 2/3 got sold to friends (I wanted to keep 2 tho ... Hare, u know u can still flake right? lol)

Back
Top Bottom