Audi takin' jabs @ everybody

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I'd take an R8 over an SLR anyday.
smh.gif

both have straight up crap interiors though

it all boils down to personal preference. some people like bmw more than audi and some like mb more than either. test drive each one and see what you like the most, no point in arguing which brand is "better".

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by proper english

really though.. these corny Ads cater to people who cant even afford Lux brands.. yea, we all chuckle at their billboards and commercials, but who are they fooling really? 
grin.gif

big 3: BMW, MBZ, Lexus.. Audi will always be distant 4th. 

audi is definitely coming up, but taking jabs and making enemies is not something you want to do if you're trying to win in the long run.
So should Audi spend the 30 seconds talking about how much they love BMW? Why would you want to be friendly to your competitors? 

Im either getting a 335 or a IS350 .. i like audi but idk which one to get thats good.... recommend me something to look at that competes with the 335, IS350.... im trading my g35 in this summer.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Im either getting a 335 or a IS350 .. i like audi but idk which one to get thats good.... recommend me something to look at that competes with the 335, IS350.... im trading my g35 in this summer.
If you want an audi that competes with those two, it would be the S5. I'd still take a 335 over those 3 though.

Typical Audi advertisement. Check out the "Meet the Beckers" mini series Audi launched for more laughs. Lexus, BMW and MB are considered Tier 1 luxury brands by the automotive journalists. Audi should be there but it's not yet.

" The Ultimate Driving Machine "

" Sheer Driving Pleasure "

pimp.gif

BMW will always have a hold on me. But i'd settle for an Audi. Mercedes - try again.

really though.. these corny Ads cater to people who cant even afford Lux brands.. yea, we all chuckle at their billboards and commercials, but who are they fooling really? 
grin.gif

audi is definitely coming up, but taking jabs and making enemies is not something you want to do if you're trying to win in the long run.

Why? It benefits Audi none to be on "good terms" with Lexus, Mercedes, etc.

Originally Posted by TacC4

grin.gif

So should Audi spend the 30 seconds talking about how much they love BMW? Why would you want to be friendly to your competitors? 

so i take it that you either love or hate all of the people you know? i mean, if you don't love em, you must !#++%@$ hate their guts and talk *$** about them all the time right? because those are the only 2 options to choose from?

try being neutral and focusing on your pros without attacking others. audi acting like they have the accolades to break into bmw and ferrari, LOL. i bet bmw and ferrari execs are laughing at audi as we speak.

Originally Posted by TacC4

grin.gif

so i take it that you either love or hate all of the people you know? i mean, if you don't love em, you must !#++%@$ hate their guts and talk *$** about them all the time right? because those are the only 2 options to choose from?

try being neutral and focusing on your pros without attacking others. audi acting like they have the accolades to break into bmw and ferrari, LOL. i bet bmw and ferrari execs are laughing at audi as we speak.
i dont really care about either but competition is a staple in consumerism. see verizon/att, coke/pepsi. etc

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

what do y'all think about the new E-Class, it seems pretty legit.
They're alright to me.  Rear lights look like a Hyundai.  I like the interior though.  The coupe has a small rear fixed window that don't go down.  On the older CLK's(like my avatar), the rear windows go all the way down for a clean look. 

I do like that Benz uses big 5.5 liter V8's for the 550's.  They have real high torque and a nice deep sound.  The E550 has 390 torque.  Most of the other luxury automakers use small V8's or turbos.  M3 is a high revving V8, I think 4.0 liter.  The 335 is a turboed six cylinder.  The G35 is a 3.5 liter six.  The Audi S5 has a 4.2 liter V8. 

Most of this is to the best of my memory so feel free to correct anything. 

Yen2dro3 wrote:

pimp.gif

I really like Audis marketing campaign though, but I expectother manufacturers will soon follow, then it will turn from taking jabs into a tag team brawl
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom