Audi S5 aka Lauren London on wheels.....

Originally Posted by greatone632

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

smokin.gif
This right here.... Is this factory, or was it lowered somehow? When you lower a ride, what is this technically called? Playing with the suspension? Also, are these 09s? Wheres a good site to get rims for these models? Sorry, I'm clueless when it comes to playing with new rides. Just curious as to what type of shops you go to to get work done like this.

I drive my dads old honda, been going strong for years now. The question I ask is, why would you pay 60 Gs for a car that looks hot now, then in 3 years its probably worth 25 or 30? You think its better to just take the L and lease for 24 months instead of keeping a 60G car for 10 years and have basically 15% of the original value left in the long run?

Believe me, I'd be in the market for sure on one of these. How much do you think an 09 next summer would be used versus getting what a 2011 model would be?

Sorry for the ignorance, any help or 'tutoring' on this stuff gets mad props

You cant go wrong with an M3 or an S5. Personally...id be happy with an S5, underrated. While I like the M3 alot more, and love the look of the M3, id pick anS5 just cause you dont see em around too often.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^wth it looks like a r8 with a stretched out z4/m3 front end...
it sure does, but on NT its the other way around. The R8 looks like that car because BMW is the most innovative car company. All car designs and technology originate from BMWs.
laugh.gif
isn't there more audi hype on NT than bmw hype?

regardless, bmw has been known as a leader in design and performance while audi just recently had some breakthroughs. not to mention audi's are more unreliable than bmws.
laugh.gif
you cant be serious. bmw and the M3 is the answer toanything car related on NT.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

smokin.gif
This right here.... Is this factory, or was it lowered somehow? When you lower a ride, what is this technically called? Playing with the suspension? Also, are these 09s? Wheres a good site to get rims for these models? Sorry, I'm clueless when it comes to playing with new rides. Just curious as to what type of shops you go to to get work done like this.

I drive my dads old honda, been going strong for years now. The question I ask is, why would you pay 60 Gs for a car that looks hot now, then in 3 years its probably worth 25 or 30? You think its better to just take the L and lease for 24 months instead of keeping a 60G car for 10 years and have basically 15% of the original value left in the long run?

Believe me, I'd be in the market for sure on one of these. How much do you think an 09 next summer would be used versus getting what a 2011 model would be?

Sorry for the ignorance, any help or 'tutoring' on this stuff gets mad props
that's definitely lowered. even sporty cars from the factory have a considerable amount of "wheel gap" compared to cars that havebeen lowered. lowering a ride is called just that, sometimes it is also called "dropping your car." for most high-end cars, you go with high-endwheel companies. this is something that you pick up if you're in the modding game. you eventually learn which wheels are "junk" and which wheelsare premium. say you pick up an s5, you would want to join an audi forum to get more info about the car and what you can do with it. lots of work can be doneby yourself if you have the tools and knowledge to do so, but recently newer cars require more work to be done by professionals because it's a %$!@@ to getit done yourself (takes too long, needs expensive tools, etc). this is esp true for european cars (audi, bmw, etc).

leases are not worth it... my friends who have worked at dealerships have told me that the company WANTS you to lease. the only reason i would ever lease a carwould be if i didn't care about how much i was getting ripped off and i only want to have a new car every 3 years. then i'd get a lease cuz itshassle-free (no need to sell, just return it). but the thing is, there are certain restrictions and such like mileage per year.

price is determined by demand. if the demand is high, cars sell for MSRP or even above MSRP (like when the nissan skyline GTR first dropped). since the economyis fairly bad right now, BMW has been offering 0.9% financing on most vehicles. this is LOW compared to what they usually offer so it's a very nice deal,saves thousands of dollars. the thing you should consider before buying a car is whether or not it will be redesigned within 1-2 years. if so, you should holdout for the newest generation to maintain the resale value of your car.

Back
Top Bottom